Questions For Christian Women

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Paul had yet to spill the beans that he was going to be sent to Gentiles such as we (2 Corinthians 12:1-6 KJV) as he was still gathering the remnant into the body!

Come on Heir.

You really want us to believe Paul wasn't talking to the Gentiles in Romans?

Stop, take a deep breath and realize the foolishness of what you're saying.

The beans was spilled.

Romans 11:13
For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paul was speaking of a remnant according to the election of grace at that present time!

Romans 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Paul had yet to spill the beans that he was going to be sent to Gentiles such as we (2 Corinthians 12:1-6 KJV) as he was still gathering the remnant into the body!

That makes sense. In other words, Paul was preaching the "Grace message" to the Jews first, correct? The ONLY message Paul ever preached WAS the Grace Gospel that he received from the Ascended Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, Paul would NOT have been preaching the Kingdom message to those Jews. After he had preached to the "Remnant of Jews" he went and became The Apostle to the Gentiles. Am I correct?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Come on Heir.

The beans was spilled.

For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

Paul went to the Jews first. Therefore, Heir was correct. Listen to Heir you may learn something? Even though I'm doubtful of your ability to learn truth?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Paul said, "And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, saying, 'In you all the nations shall be blessed.'" (Galatians 3:8)

When Paul said all the nations shall be blessed, which nations are you claiming he left out?

You do realize Abraham WAS a Gentile, correct? The Jews didn't come along until Jacob became Israel, hence, the Jews came about

heir

TOL Subscriber
Come on Heir.

The beans was spilled.

Paul was not yet sent to alien Gentiles (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) at the writing of Romans.

Acts 22:17 And it came to pass, that, when I was come again to Jerusalem, even while I prayed in the temple, I was in a trance;

Acts 22:18 And saw him saying unto me, Make haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem: for they will not receive thy testimony concerning me.

Acts 22:19 And I said, Lord, they know that I imprisoned and beat in every synagogue them that believed on thee:

Acts 22:20 And when the blood of thy martyr Stephen was shed, I also was standing by, and consenting unto his death, and kept the raiment of them that slew him.

Acts 22:21 And he said unto me, Depart: for I will send thee far hence unto the Gentiles.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Impossible!

Acts 28:24 And some believed the things which were spoken, and some believed not.

Acts 28:25 And when they agreed not among themselves, they departed, after that Paul had spoken one word, Well spake the Holy Ghost by Esaias the prophet unto our fathers,

Acts 28:26 Saying, Go unto this people, and say, Hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and not perceive:

Acts 28:27 For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Acts 28:28 Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

Acts 28:29 And when he had said these words, the Jews departed, and had great reasoning among themselves.

Acts 28:30 And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all that came in unto him,

Acts 28:31 Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Paul was not yet sent to alien Gentiles (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) at the writing of Romans.

Acts 22:17 And it came to pass, that, when I was come again to Jerusalem, even while I prayed in the temple, I was in a trance;

Acts 22:18 And saw him saying unto me, Make haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem: for they will not receive thy testimony concerning me.

Acts 22:19 And I said, Lord, they know that I imprisoned and beat in every synagogue them that believed on thee:

Acts 22:20 And when the blood of thy martyr Stephen was shed, I also was standing by, and consenting unto his death, and kept the raiment of them that slew him.

Acts 22:21 And he said unto me, Depart: for I will send thee far hence unto the Gentiles.

PAY ATTENTION.

In Acts 22 there, Paul was recounting his first return to Jerusalem after his conversion.

Paul was sent far hence unto the Gentiles early on.

Now see an overview of the when and where.

Acts 26:20
But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

We can now determine when Paul and Barnabas first turned to the alien Gentiles.

It was during their first journey outside the coasts of Judea.

The place was at Antioch in Pisidia.(not Antioch,Syria)

Acts 13 verse 14...

But when they departed from Perga, they came to Antioch in Pisidia, and went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and sat down.

The when....

The next week about 30,000 alien Gentiles showed up.

44 And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.

45 But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming.

Acts 13:46
Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

Last edited:

heir

TOL Subscriber
PAY ATTENTION.

In Acts 22 there, Paul was recounting his first return to Jerusalem after his conversion.

Paul was sent far hence unto the Gentiles early on.

Now see an overview of the when and where.

Acts 26:20
But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

We can now determine when Paul and Barnabas first turned to the alien Gentiles.

It was during their first journey outside the coasts of Judea.

The place was at Antioch in Pisidia.(not Antioch,Syria)

Acts 13 verse 14...

But when they departed from Perga, they came to Antioch in Pisidia, and went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and sat down.

The when....

The next week about 30,000 alien Gentiles showed up.

44 And the next sabbath day came almost the whole city together to hear the word of God.

45 But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy, and spake against those things which were spoken by Paul, contradicting and blaspheming.

Acts 13:46
Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of God should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles.

"PAY ATTENTION"

Your claim is that "Paul was sent far hence unto the Gentiles early on" (these are the far hence Gentiles as in aliens and strangers Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) and that "Now we see an overview of the when and where" and go on to quote Acts 26:20. Let's take a look at more of Acts 26 in the King James Bible to tell us what time it really is, what sending of Paul Acts 26 is giving account to and to whom!

Acts 26:13 At midday, O king, I saw in the way a light from heaven, above the brightness of the sun, shining round about me and them which journeyed with me.

Acts 26:14 And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Acts 26:15 And I said, Who art thou, Lord? And he said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest.

Acts 26:16 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;

Acts 26:17 Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,

Acts 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

Acts 26:19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:

Acts 26:20 But shewed first unto them of Damascus, and at Jerusalem, and throughout all the coasts of Judaea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent and turn to God, and do works meet for repentance.

The above is the testimony of Paul to King Agrippa written by Luke. It is another account of the first appearing of the Lord Jesus Christ to the apostle Paul (then Saul) in Acts 9:1-7 KJV. The Lord tells Paul for what purpose He appeared unto him, "to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen" and a promise of a later appearing "and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;". Paul's testimony of what the Lord told him does not stop there, but continues on to give us even more conclusive evidence of the immediate sending of Paul (then Saul) with, "Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee,". "Now I send thee" means exactly that: "NOW"! Verse 20 finishes it off with a "shewed first unto them...". This is, without a doubt, an Acts 9 sending/ a straightway" sending from Acts 9:20 KJV. The Acts 13 citing you gave also fits the first sending, location (synagogue) and audience to whom salvation was sent then Acts 13:16 KJV, Acts 13:26 KJV.

That is neither the second sending of Paul when he revealed the temple vision (Acts 22:17-21 KJV) which happened much later (Acts 18:21-22 KJV fourth journey) nor were the alien Gentiles (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) the same as those he was first sent to during Acts (Galatians 3:29 KJV). The temple vision reveals the second sending of Paul, "I will send thee" (Acts 22:21 KJV) while the first sending was "now I send thee" (Acts 26:17 KJV).

That should get your attention to 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV!

Last edited:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
The Acts 13 citing you gave also fits the first sending, location (synagogue) and audience to whom salvation was sent then Acts 13:16 KJV, Acts 13:26 KJV.

The audience changed the next week.

They turned to about 30,000 Gentiles.

That is neither the second sending of Paul when he revealed the temple vision (Acts 33:17-21 KJV) which happened much later (Acts 18:21-22 KJV fourth journey) nor were the alien Gentiles (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) the same as those he was first sent to during Acts (Galatians 3:29 KJV). The temple vision reveals the second sending of Paul, "I will send thee" (Acts 22:21 KJV) while the first sending was "now I send thee" (Acts 26:17 KJV).

Acts 33 hunh? :kookoo: