ECT What makes Preterism so impossible

Danoh

For the sake of argument," you demonic punk, let's assume that Preterism cannot be traced to one man, as you assert.

Then:

-Identify the men, that invented it/taught it to you, these "bunch of men"(your words)

-Were they infallible?

You must know by now that the weasal allows no cornering.

You're better off attempting to reason with one high on the ganja - at least you get a "contact" out of such :chuckle:

Danoh

You can wish to act deceitful and I cannot stop you. Just rember I'm not hiding or denying anything. I refuse to discuss matters with a con artist.

Tell you what - if the weasel is saved and the Rapture happens in our life time - lets take turns punching him out.

And then again throughout eternity - and I called it so I have shotgun :chuckle:

john w

Hall of Fame
Preterism wasn't invented by "a bunch of men" either.

If you disagree, then prove me wrong?

For the sake of argument," you demonic punk, let's assume that Preterism cannot be traced to one man, as you assert.

Then:

-Identify the men, that taught it, or invented it, these "bunch of... men"(your words)

-Were they infallible?

john w

Hall of Fame
"It should concern you that your belief system (Dispensationalism) was invented by a fallible man in 1830, and didn't exist before 1830."-Tellafib

Show us the infallible men, that taught you your belief system, sweetie.

So, you are continuing to argue, weasel, that "age" is a determining actor in assessing the veracity of a belief system, effeminate one?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Josephus - one of many false prophets of his day.

Historic events used to prove his notions of Scripture being fulfilled.

Josephus wasn't a Christian, he was a Christ rejecting Jew.

It wouldn't make any sense for Josephus to record false information in order to show the prophecies of Christ Jesus fulfilled in 70AD.

Do you think before you make such ridiculous posts?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You can wish to act deceitful and I cannot stop you.

How is it deceitful to say John Nelson Darby was a fallible man?

Just rember I'm not hiding or denying anything.

Yes you are. You live in denial.

You refuse to acknowledge that Dispensationalism was invented by Darby in 1830, and that it didn't exist before Darby.

I refuse to discuss matters with a con artist.

You can think whatever you want about me, I will continue to show that Dispensationalism is a false doctrine invented by Darby that cannot stand the test of scripture.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Tell you what - if the weasel is saved and the Rapture happens in our life time - lets take turns punching him out.

No such thing as Darby's rapture.

It's a false teaching that didn't exist before 1830 when Darby invented it.

john w

Hall of Fame
"How is it deceitful to say John Nelson Darby was a fallible man?"-sweetie

You deceiving punk, as all men are fallible, you corpse, and that does NADA to your "argument," or anyone else's, nor does it refute anyone else's.

Your Preterist/AD 70-ist teachers are fallible men, weasel boy.

QED: Preterism/AD 70-ism is false.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, Preterism is not "invented," sweetie? It is infallible?

Prove it wrong Little Johnny?

Instead of spending all of your time making every post about me, why don't you actually try proving it wrong?

(Luke 21:32 KJV) Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

C'mon Little Johnny, give it your best shot?

Do you know what "Verily" means?

john w

Hall of Fame
No such thing as Darby's rapture.

It's a false teaching that didn't exist before 1830 when Darby invented it.

So, you are continuing to argue, weasel, that "age" is a determining actor in assessing the veracity of a belief system, effeminate one?

The punk won't touch that.

And take down that weasel "pic" of yours-it's vile.

And get a job, obsessed loser.

john w

Hall of Fame

Instead of spending all of your time making every post about me, why don't you actually try proving it wrong?

(Luke 21:32 KJV) Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

Not a peep from the weasel.

Heh, Craigie!!! How are those wimpy little arms of yours, Craigie Bernstein? Want to meet me, face to face, weasel? C'mon, sweetie-tough guy, aren't you?

Want to talk about you trying to be my friend on Facebook, and downloading my pics, sodomite?

No, you don't.

Not a peep, from the wimp.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Nope.

But for some reason it bothers the heck out you guys. You guys live in denial. For some reason you cannot accept the fact that Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby.

You guys are embarrassed by it. You should ask your fellow Darby followers why they are so embarrassed and bothered about it, and why they are always denying it?

Dispensationalism cannot stand the test of scripture.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I find it rather humorous that Danoh the Darby Follower has finally taken the "there were some stones still standing" side.

For weeks he wouldn't admit it, I told him there was no other option, but now he has finally taken that side.

Now that you've taken that side Danoh, when will the prophecies about the stones not left standing upon another be fulfilled?

It also means there has to be a third temple built, then destroyed again.

Once again, Danoh has proven that Dispensationalism cannot stand the test of scripture.

john w

Hall of Fame

"It should concern you that your belief system (Dispensationalism) was invented by a fallible man in 1830, and didn't exist before 1830."-Tellafib

Show us the infallible men, that taught you your belief system, sweetie.

Wimpy, no chin, greasy haired, never leaving the house has suffered another death knel, refusing to identify these infallible teachers, that he claims, on record, he follows!!!!

Why is that, grease ball Craigie?

john w

Hall of Fame
Nope.

But for some reason it bothers the heck out you guys. You guys live in denial. For some reason you cannot accept the fact that Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby.

You guys are embarrassed by it. You should ask your fellow Darby followers why they are so embarrassed and bothered about it, and why they are always denying it?

Dispensationalism cannot stand the test of scripture.

Caught, in another lie:

It's a false teaching that didn't exist before 1830 when Darby invented it....you cannot accept the fact that Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby.

You lie more than you cry, sweetie. The punk cannot stop. He says it is false since "didn't exist before 1830/Darby"= "age" is a determining actor in assessing the veracity of a belief system.

Danoh

Josephus wasn't a Christian, he was a Christ rejecting Jew.

It wouldn't make any sense for Josephus to record false information in order to show the prophecies of Christ Jesus fulfilled in 70AD.

Do you think before you make such ridiculous posts?

Overall, he was a Jew rejecting Jew in his sell out in the end to Rome towards saving his own hide.

His assertions about God's wrath on his own and favor upon Rome are obvious.

At this point, I am merely comparing notes with you, as there is no reasoning with you.

If there is some profit in your own readings as to that much, then I'm fine with that much.

Just as I have been as to anyone else's findings on one thing or another here on TOL who I might normally disagree with on one thing or another - be it you, GT, STP, Interplanner, Glorydaz, or whomever.

In this, even your often stopped clock (pun intended) is bound to have some thing of contributing worth sooner or later.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
His assertions about God's wrath on his own and favor upon Rome are obvious.

There is nothing Josephus wrote that modern Jews today disagree with. Many of the events Josephus wrote about are found in the Talmud.

There is a TOL member with the user name "Ben Masada" who lives in Israel. He believes what Josephus wrote, unlike the Liberal Harvard professor that you believe.

You should try reading Jewish websites, they don't deny that every stone was left not standing upon another.

Then there are these fascinating articles from the two Talmud's:

Jerusalem Talmud:

“Forty years before the destruction of the Temple, the western light went out, the crimson thread remained crimson, and the lot for the Lord always came up in the left hand. They would close the gates of the Temple by night and get up in the morning and find them wide open” (Jacob Neusner, The Yerushalmi, p.156-157).

Babylonian Talmud:

“Our rabbis taught: During the last forty years before the destruction of the Temple the lot ‘For the Lord’ did not come up in the right hand; nor did the crimson-colored strap become white; nor did the western most light shine; and the doors of the Hekel [Temple] would open by themselves” (Soncino version, Yoma 39b).

Just a really big coincidence huh Danoh?