Paul The Murderer

heir

TOL Subscriber
Alright

How does God forgive the blasphemy of the Holy Ghost?
Actually, for those of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John: it shall not be forgiven them, neither in that world, neither in the world to come (Matthew 12:31-32 KJV) yet Paul received mercy that in him first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should thereafter ("hereafter") believe on Him to life everlasting.

1 Timothy 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Paul didn't commit that sin or he would never have been blessed by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Saul murdered Christians ignorantly thinking he was doing service to God. The same thing will happen at the end. Grace will be seen as the 'great enemy' of mankind when the Law regains it's lost supremacy.
Wrong, you are: 1 Timothy 1:13 KJV

Paul was the first of the Lord's all longsuffering for a pattern!

1 Timothy 1:16 KJV

There was no clause excusing it because of ignorance. It was emphatic (Matthew 12:31-32 KJV)!

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
There's a lot of murderers, adulterers, idolators, alcoholics, and so on whom God nonetheless chose.

Noah, Moses, David, Solomon, Paul- God still had something special with these men despite their sin.

Especially Noah, who is overlooked- he had a drinking problem and had family problems because of it, but God chose him to be the life raft of mankind. Now, think about the fact that, by your own standard, you would have surely found someone else you thought was better.

Spending all that time judging by appearance or overly simple rudiments :nono:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Strange topic. Reminds me of anti Calvinists claiming John Calvin to be a murderer. While Calvin is never forgiven by the antiCalvinists, they forgive Paul. Even stranger than that, Calvin never murdered while Paul did.

God's Truth

Strange topic. Reminds me of anti Calvinists claiming John Calvin to be a murderer. While Calvin is never forgiven by the antiCalvinists, they forgive Paul. Even stranger than that, Calvin never murdered while Paul did.

Paul did terrible things BEFORE he was saved. John Calvin did terrible things AFTER he was supposedly saved.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

I beg to differ with you. Calvin was complicit in the execution of over 55 individuals while being in control during his reign of terror. He also was a sadistic and evil man. Read up on his history before announcing him to be a saint. He was known as "The Pope of Geneva."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
There's a lot of murderers, adulterers, idolators, alcoholics, and so on whom God nonetheless chose.

Noah, Moses, David, Solomon, Paul- God still had something special with these men despite their sin.

Especially Noah, who is overlooked- he had a drinking problem and had family problems because of it, but God chose him to be the life raft of mankind. Now, think about the fact that, by your own standard, you would have surely found someone else you thought was better.

Spending all that time judging by appearance or overly simple rudiments :nono:

How do you KNOW Noah was an alcoholic? Except for that one time when the Bible mentioned him drinking too much, where else does it say he was an alcoholic? I'd like to see you present ALL the facts?