I Want to Believe

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
I see you're imaging things again. Interpreting Gen. 6 about the Nephilim and giants is an interesting subject, however there are other "theories" about the 'offspring' created by certain sons of God who mated with human females, and this doesn't include such being 'demons'. This would deserve its own thread, as its a matter of more diligent research...
:yawn: Eph 4:14

As a reminder freelight is number 1 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in the Misc. category. :burnlib:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
demon busters.............

demon busters.............

:yawn: Eph 4:14

Your passage does not apply as I'm not preaching any doctrine, dogma or an absolute conclusion/assumption about anything, but presenting data to be evaluated on its own credibility and probability.

As a reminder freelight is number 1 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in the Misc. category. :burnlib:

I've already exposed that thread for what it is, and rightly defended some truths and matter of facts, and was BANNED from that thread for speaking my mind, as I usually do anyways, but some of the posters were beginning to run to a moderator and peg me for being 'unnecessarily disruptive'. Imagine that. Your respect for TOL's heretic list comes as no surprise, but know that this list holds no weight for some of us, and I've further suggested to Choleric some better descrpitions for myself, but he'll put what he wants on his list. Its all fun and games really.

I guess you reject all of the witness accounts and testimonies about the UFO/ET situation from the Disclosure Project (for starters), and have chosen to just chalk up hundreds if not thousands of these accounts to 'demons' :noid:. Brilliant. I suggest there's much more going on, then some theory of the 'Nephilim', but this is a deeper subject meriting its own thread and much more research.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I guess you reject all of the witness accounts and testimonies about the UFO/ET situation from the Disclosure Project (for starters), and have chosen to just chalk up hundreds if not thousands of these accounts to 'demons' :noid:. Brilliant. I suggest there's much more going on, then some theory of the 'Nephilim', but this is a deeper subject meriting its own thread and much more research.

You seriously need to stay away from your little green men friends and their shiny UFOs.

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
Even if they are, and you have no way of knowing that, you make it clear that you have no love for them or for God in you.

If you had even a little of Christ in you then you would cease being what you are.

LA

Thanks LA :)

GM is on IGNORE. I've corrected him many times on his misinformation and misrepresentation, yet he continues to be a 'net bully' and 'cyber buffoon'. He should really get another hobby than to pollute TOL with his ridiculous posts.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks LA :)

GM is on IGNORE. I've corrected him many times on his misinformation and misrepresentation, yet he continues to be a 'net bully' and 'cyber buffoon'. He should really get another hobby than to pollute TOL with his ridiculous posts.

The moderators turn a blind eye to his nonsense because they agree with his doctrine.

LA

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Your passage does not apply...

:yawn: Let the reader decide (Eph 4:14). :peach:

For additional study look into: Dr. Tom Horn, Dr. David Jacobs1, Steve Quayle, L.A. Marzulli , JR Church and Gary Stearman.

1 Not Christian. Interviews abductees. They are being told that the aliens are coming, will land here and save world. After the rapture they may say that we were all abducted.

Last edited:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
:yawn: Let the reader decide (Eph 4:14). :peach:

Sock puppet and an auto-bot, you're a class act ;)

As far as your thread title goes,....you need to consider and research all the facts, evidence and data to come to a final conclusion (or lean towards "believing" something), and even then you need to stay open to learn more, if you would be a student of truth.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sock puppet and an auto-bot, you're a class act ;)

As far as your thread title goes,....you need to consider and research all the facts, evidence and data to come to a final conclusion (or lean towards "believing" something), and even then you need to stay open to learn more if you would be a student of truth.

Learn MORE of your "Cosmic little green men riding around the Universe in their UFOs?" I think not! We need to learn far less of your "Cosmic garbage" and then, we'll be just fine.