Questions For Christian Women

Lon

Being open minded and rational rather than having shallow prejudice for a philosophy is not a cause for concern about one's orthodoxy. You all have been starting to frankly irritate me, which I'm sure you don't care about- glad even- because that is what you all resort to when nothing else avails.

I'm tired of you all acting like hyenas and circling around anyone who has touched what you all have deemed 'tha devil'. Go the hell on with that, please :rolleyes:
Our Lord Jesus Christ turned tables, called for dust-shaking, called gentiles 'dogs' and in other ways showed intolerance for sin. Those sinners He ate with were all Jews. He did speak with Samaritans, but He corrected them. That's what we do when we don't want to see someone going their merry way toward destruction. "STOP you idiot!" never need be said without love. Do all do it? :idunno: I can speak for myself. Look at what I wrote above....any of it true? Any of it mean? Any of it?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Abraham was not our father (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV) anymore than the law was our schoolmaster (Titus 2:11-12 KJV).

Abraham is the father of the faithful, you may decide if that includes you or not.

And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise. (Galatians 3:29)​

The word "seed" implies offspring.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Are you having a stroke? My beloved Mother had a stroke a number of years before she went to be with the Lord and she kinda talked the way you post. Makes me fearful of your physical/mental welfare?

What?

You mean yore mamma never spoke truth until she had her stroke?

Maybe that oughta tell yuh sumpthin'. ;)