Is Unbelief a sin ?

Epoisses

If a person is one who was reconciled to God while being an enemy Rom. 5:10,
then for him, Christ is the Author and finisher of their Faith Heb. 12:2.

But if a person is one who was condemned already John 3:18, his own believing is a work of the flesh Rom. 8:8; Is. 64:6.

~~~~~

The whole world has been reconciled to God. God sends his rain on the just and the unjust and makes his sun to rise on the evil and the good. The truth that Jesus has saved the whole world full and complete is what leads us to repentance. I'm not going to come to repentance if Jesus only saved a small fraction of the world. This fact alone breeds doubt not faith. How could I believe in a God who can only save some and not all?

Nanja

The whole world has been reconciled to God. God sends his rain on the just and the unjust and makes his sun to rise on the evil and the good. The truth that Jesus has saved the whole world full and complete is what leads us to repentance. I'm not going to come to repentance if Jesus only saved a small fraction of the world. This fact alone breeds doubt not faith. How could I believe in a God who can only save some and not all?

Believing in the True God is not something a carnal person has the ability to do of himself, but it is given by God to those who were Chosen In Union with Christ Eph. 1:4-5, their Surety Head Heb. 7:22 and Mediator from everlasting, to be His Adopted Sons / Children.

Phil. 1:29
For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

And neither does any man come to repentance unless it is given by God:

Acts 5:31
Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

These gifts of believing and repentance are evidence that Christ died for one, and that His Spirit has been given them in New Birth!

~~~~~

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Believing in the True God is not something a carnal person has the ability to do of himself, but it is given by God to those who were Chosen In Union with Christ Eph. 1:4-5, their Surety Head Heb. 7:22 and Mediator from everlasting, to be His Adopted Sons / Children.

Phil. 1:29
For unto you it is given in the behalf of Christ, not only to believe on him, but also to suffer for his sake;

And neither does any man come to repentance unless it is given by God:

Acts 5:31
Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.

These gifts of believing and repentance are evidence that Christ died for one, and that His Spirit has been given them in New Birth!

~~~~~

So, you know you were chosen, because you believe ?

Ben Masada

Sin is absolutely unbelief and B57 is a gross unbeliever to the point where he denies the gospel.

If unbelief is a sin? Well, not really but more of an attitude bordering on an act of insurrection to deliberately lock all doors to the possibility to believe.

Epoisses

This is true because you are incapable of believing the simplest bible verses. You know the ones that most five year olds have already mastered.

Jesus loves me this I know for the bible tells me so.

The Clavinist version - Jesus loves me this I hope if I hang on Calvin's rope.

Nanja

This is true because you are incapable of believing the simplest bible verses. You know the ones that most five year olds have already mastered.

Jesus loves me this I know for the bible tells me so.

The Clavinist version - Jesus loves me this I hope if I hang on Calvin's rope.

The Truth is that God never loved all of mankind without exception, for that's a lie perpetrated by all the false churches, and false witnesses like them, that preach a false gospel Paul warned about Gal. 1:8!

But God Loves only His Sons, those He chose in Union with Christ with Distinction from the rest of humanity! For they were Chosen in Christ IN LOVE before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4!

~~~~~

Nanja

So, you know you were chosen, because you believe ?

All for whom Christ died, they shall receive the Adoption of Sons Gal. 3:13-14
by God sending the Spirit of His Son into their hearts Gal. 4:4-7.

Rom. 8:14-16
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear;
but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

That's how they know that they are an Elect Child of God, Chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world, to have forgiveness of sins and Eternal Inheritance Eph. 1:4-11!

Praise the Lord!

~~~~~

Epoisses

The Truth is that God never loved all of mankind without exception, for that's a lie perpetrated by all the false churches, and false witnesses like them, that preach a false gospel Paul warned about Gal. 1:8!

But God Loves only His Sons, those He chose in Union with Christ with Distinction from the rest of humanity! For they were Chosen in Christ IN LOVE before the foundation of the world Eph. 1:4!

~~~~~

Then God doesn't love you, idiot!

Epoisses

All for whom Christ died, they shall receive the Adoption of Sons Gal. 3:13-14
by God sending the Spirit of His Son into their hearts Gal. 4:4-7.

Rom. 8:14-16
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear;
but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

That's how they know that they are an Elect Child of God, Chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world, to have forgiveness of sins and Eternal Inheritance Eph. 1:4-11!

Praise the Lord!

~~~~~

You are an unbeliever! Severed from the root and fatness of life. Keep groping about in darkness and maybe God will have mercy on you.

Nanja

You are an unbeliever! Severed from the root and fatness of life. Keep groping about in darkness and maybe God will have mercy on you.

Unlearned comments.

Titus 3:5-7
Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

~~~~~

LTache

BANNED
Banned
Yes, by all means and it's illustrated by the unbelief of the jews who departed from egypt Heb 3:16-19. Now notice vs 17 " them that had sinned" are them that believed not in vs 18-19, the sin was believing not or unbelief.

So now when Paul preached that Christ died for our sins 1 Cor 15:3, and yet that didn't include their sin of unbelief, then he lied on Christ. The point is this, if Christ died for our sins, then He died for our unbelief, and we can't be condemned for it as some are Jn 3:18.

Now now proof positive that unbelievers Christ died for can not be condemned for unbelief is Rom 5:10, that while we were enemies and unbelievers obviously, we still had been reconciled to God by the death of His Son, which is not the case if we are under condemnation for unbelief.

Do you believe Jesus art the Christ?

rstrats

Epoisses,
re: "You are an unbeliever!"

Since it's not possible to consciously choose to believe things, what is a person suppose to do?