ECT Can the Great Tribulation be far off?? Wake Up Christian!!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Cross Reference

The Great Tribulation already happened. It happened at Jerusalem in 70AD.

Which is why only those in Judea were told to flee to the mountains:

(Luke 21:21-22)Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written.

Wise up!

Interplanner

Tet is right, but on the practical side of things, we must always be on our guard against dictators. A Christian raised in the Third Reich wrote: "A people who are not personally responsible for their actions are likely to be ruled by a dictator." --K. Bockmuhl

There is no 'trademark' on either 'great tribulation' or 'millenium'. Many other translations are acceptable, such as 'enormous unheaval' and 'a very long reign'. But the time of 'exceptional trouble' referred to that generation of Israel for not joining Messiah's mission and going out to the whole world with it.

Interplanner

The vision of the Revelation was not about the problem of mass economic activity 20 centuries later. There are always coincidences. It was about the harsh control of Israel by the rebellious zealots as they pretended they could fight Rome.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
My brethren what difference does it make if you have a chip in your hand or forehead?

if your faith is in the number?

....but I do believe the great tribulation is nigh...even at the doors. It is a trap which is being set which will suddenly snap shut.

Interplanner

None of these things ever ends up the way you think. If such a system is the kind of evil you think it is, just remember that there are at least 10 events in the same 'book of Rev' which will shut down the cyber-grid anyway! Please do your homework and your thinking before quoting FB.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The vision of the Revelation was not about the problem of mass economic activity 20 centuries later. There are always coincidences. It was about the harsh control of Israel by the rebellious zealots as they pretended they could fight Rome.
Nope. Revelation is the future, not the past. Wise Up !!

Cross Reference

I rather think for that being a foolproof method the assignment to the body will have to be something that will effect our DNA. Ink, perhaps. . indelible, mingled with DMSO that by simply wiping it on the skin will it be quickly absorbed into the blood stream.

Cross Reference

(Rev 1:1) The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place....

What does "what must soon take place" mean?

What is time with God?? Who is to participate in the foreknowldege of God that you should seperate yourself from the Jews??

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
What is time with God??

That doesn't help you.

God said 40 days, it meant 40 days.

Like I said, the great tribulation already happened, it happened in 70AD to Judaea.

Let me explain to you why your OP is so ridiculous:

You want us to believe that an advanced society with microchips implanted under their skin to buy and sell, is going to suffer great tribulation from men on horses with swords.

Danoh

My brethren what difference does it make if you have a chip in your hand or forehead?

if your faith is in the number?

....but I do believe the great tribulation is nigh...even at the doors. It is a trap which is being set which will suddenly snap shut.

Hey Totty, hope all is well.

And no on the nearness of the Great Trib - Israel's Prophetic clock and its' wrath having been stopped, temporarily, Rom. 11:25-29.

If memory serves me, it's interesting that you and I hold a similar understanding of what "the falling away" is but not on the above.

Anyway, good to see you around :)