sorry disenfranchised... Canada's full

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
What part of "Nobody has the right to murder another person" don't you seem to be able to grasp? You were the one going on about science earlier, and it is SCIENTIFIC FACT that a child in the womb is a unique individual with unique DNA, not part of the woman's body.

Exactly what made you decide it is okay for adults to kill children?
"Catholic Crusader" is just about the last person in this forum to be lecturing others about "SCIENTIFIC FACTS!"

"Catholic Crusader" wouldn't recognize a "SCIENTIFIC FACT" even if it were to fell out of the sky and hit him right between the eyes!

Sovereign_Grace

Abortion is murder. Murder is sin. Infant murder, may be legal according to man's wicked government, but God's righteous judgement of sin is coming, it's only a breath away and in the end will be the only judgement that ever mattered. Nothing can stop Gods just vengeance, nothing can stop His judgement, least of all man's unbelief. The more one disbelieves, the more sure he is to face the wrath of God because he has no wisdom to flee:

A prudent*man*foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished. -Proverbs 22.3

The punishment for sin is eternal hell, any maybe "all your friends will be there too" but I doubt if you'll still call them friends in that place which lacks all benevolence, all charity, mercy, patience and grace. No, you won't call them friends and they won't call you friend either. You'll know only enemies in that dark eternal place of weeping and gnashing of teeth.

We should rightly reject such words if they hadn't come from one who showed so much love and mercy to sinners.

The prudent man who flees the wrath to come, flees to the rock of ages, the one who bore the wrath of God in the place of sinners, the only one who can satisfy the laws demands and therefore the only one who can save: Jesus Christ. That name that's taken as a curse word, blasphemed among sinners and dragged through the lowest gutters is even now being exalted in the highest heavens.

'Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written,*“Cursed*is*everyone who hangs on a tree”' - Galatians 3:13

The curse of the law, Gods law. The law that says 'Thou shalt not murder'. The law that has proven us all transgressors and rebels against heavens king.

We know some will mock as has always been the case, but more importantly some will believe!

'For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.' 1 Corinthians 1.18

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Abortion is murder. Murder is sin. Infant murder, may be legal according to man's wicked government, but God's righteous judgement of sin is coming, it's only a breath away and in the end will be the only judgement that ever mattered. Nothing can stop Gods just vengeance, nothing can stop His judgement, least of all man's unbelief. The more one disbelieves, the more sure he is to face the wrath of God because he has no wisdom to flee:

A prudent*man*foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished. -Proverbs 22.3

The punishment for sin is eternal hell, any maybe "all your friends will be there too" but I doubt if you'll still call them friends in that place which lacks all benevolence, all charity, mercy, patience and grace. No, you won't call them friends and they won't call you friend either. You'll know only enemies in that dark eternal place of weeping and gnashing of teeth.

We should rightly reject such words if they hadn't come from one who showed so much love and mercy to sinners.

The prudent man who flees the wrath to come, flees to the rock of ages, the one who bore the wrath of God in the place of sinners, the only one who can satisfy the laws demands and therefore the only one who can save: Jesus Christ. That name that's taken as a curse word, blasphemed among sinners and dragged through the lowest gutters is even now being exalted in the highest heavens.

'Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written,*“Cursed*is*everyone who hangs on a tree”' - Galatians 3:13

The curse of the law, Gods law. The law that says 'Thou shalt not murder'. The law that has proven us all transgressors and rebels against heavens king.

We know some will mock as has always been the case, but more importantly some will believe!

'For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.' 1 Corinthians 1.18

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Very well said. It's also not recognized the plethora of fake Christians who are facing God's wrath, as they are also unbelievers. Worse than pagans, they mock God, when they should know better. They believe faith in the Lord is a Chinese menu or buffet, where they will take a big helping of salvation and pass on the rest of God's truth, even refute His truths before men. As mentioned in another post, they're having breakfast with God and sleeping with the devil, are of a religion where they think they can speak out of two sides of their mouths.

Those who refute sound doctrine only demonstrate they don't know sound doctrine, that they haven't had the Holy Spirit leading them into truth. The same for those who deny the creation account, or whatsoever God's word clearly states in His Holy Bible. A partial believer is an unbeliever, an enemy of the whole gospel and the whole truth, as well as guilty of leading others astray. All liars go to hellfire, Revelation 21:8, and I fear many don't see the gravity of being deceivers, of refuting God, or these liberals pushing sin and the doctrines of men, who somehow think their politics trumps God, that they can try to make God a liar, which is a most heinous and vile sin. They think they have a God they can try to discredit and be administered glory? Such creature hubris is merely astounding arrogance, ignorance and lack of real faith, lack of trust in and fear of God, even rebellion against Him. In short, it's called unrepentance. And unrepentant is unsaved.

I fear posts like yours, though, fall on deaf ears, especially on message boards where people are claiming to be Christian, but are, in truth, unsaved. The problem is they've been exposed to the truth over and over, yet still reject it. This isn't near as hopeful a situation as those who've not been as exposed or exposed at all to the gospel, who've not yet become hardened in their evil and false Christianity.

Lastly, as you allude to, unbelievers always deny their visitation, that judgment is going to fall on them, an attitude "those prophecies can't apply to us." It's like sin. They don't really see their own sin to find it repugnant. In short, the bulk of the world, which includes the so-called Christian community, is living in denial of the truth, and, yes, skating on very thin ice!

Do at least warn them, my friend in Christ. Oh! And welcome to TOL. Keep up with uncomfortable truths, and you’ll also know the glories of being called insane, by spiritually dead Neanderthals. I always take it as a compliment, a “consider the source” phenomenon, “Of course you don’t like me, and thank you!” (Matthew 5:11-12) Never pay that any mind, but do be very concerned if they start liking you, which means you must have something to repent over!

Ezekiel 3

17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Matthew 7

13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

James 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Isaiah 18

1 Woe to the land shadowing with wings, which is beyond the rivers of Ethiopia:
2 That sendeth ambassadors by the sea, even in vessels of bulrushes upon the waters, saying, Go, ye swift messengers, to a nation scattered and peeled, to a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden down, whose land the rivers have spoiled!
3 All ye inhabitants of the world, and dwellers on the earth, see ye, when he lifteth up an ensign on the mountains; and when he bloweth a trumpet, hear ye.
4 For so the LORD said unto me, I will take my rest, and I will consider in my dwelling place like a clear heat upon herbs, and like a cloud of dew in the heat of harvest.
5 For afore the harvest, when the bud is perfect, and the sour grape is ripening in the flower, he shall both cut off the sprigs with pruninghooks, and take away and cut down the branches.
6 They shall be left together unto the fowls of the mountains, and to the beasts of the earth: and the fowls shall summer upon them, and all the beasts of the earth shall winter upon them.
7 In that time shall the present be brought unto the LORD of hosts of a people scattered and peeled, and from a people terrible from their beginning hitherto; a nation meted out and trodden under foot, whose land the rivers have spoiled, to the place of the name of the LORD of hosts, the mount Zion.

kmoney

Hall of Fame
That baby is a separate life form at conception, don't you know that?

I assume he means that a woman can control how her body is used, meaning she can make the choice to support the baby or not, not that the baby isn't separate from her own body.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Co5ZBBTWcAEuMiP.jpg