Creation vs. Evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

alwight

Dear ALL HERE,

I have just spoken again with Alan/Alwight whose secrets he has shared with me for months now. He is going to die within a couple or few months from Cancer. He has tried Surgery and Chemotherapy, all to no avail. He didn't want you guys to feel bummed for a long time and so he has kept this from you for a while now. Now you know why he has not posted for so long. He swore me to secrecy. I didn't have a choice. Is there something we could do to make him feel better. I couldn't write all of this in the Chatbox. So I am giving you the Page No. and the Post No. I am doing the best I can with this touchy subject. He needs to know that we love him and care about him.

Thanks Tons To All Of You!!

Michael
Thank you to all here who have shown concern. What Michael has told you is pretty much true even if MC can be somewhat melodramatic.
I apparently now have an incurable cancer rather than the cancer I thought was removed and that the chemotherapy would hopefully finish off.
I was very optimistic having completed 5 of the planned 8 chemo treatments and for some reason I wasn't expecting to see it return while doing the very thing I thought would get rid of any that remained. The sudden unexpected loss of hope has really me hit hard and tbh also my faith in medical science. My remaining time depends on several things but I am told should be measured in months.
My style of posting here always required a certain amount of background humour and levity which I really don't have any more, so my future posting may be very limited, unless someone here can summon up a miracle of course.
I don't believe as MC does that even in America doctors will typically offer treatments to feather their own nests rather than what they believe is best practice. Here in the UK anyway there is no financial advantage for doctors in the public sector to promote bogus treatments.

ToL is a great place but not really for those who have lost their optimism for living life. So I thank you all and will mostly limit any future posting to if I ever regain any.

Alan

Hedshaker

Dear Hedshaker,

Great to hear from you! I was wondering if you had noticed my posts. I haven't heard from gcthomas, Interplanner and greg jennings. Will not hear from poor Stuu or noguru! I miss everyone that has touched my heart, including you too, of course. I'm sorry that I was unruly recently, but I was just in a bad way indeed, to say the least. I didn't mean to be a party killer. Please forgive me again, Hedshaker!! Good to see you're back!!! The very best to Great Britain, too, with their succession agenda. Keep me posted. When are they going to take a vote?

The referendum is on the 23 June this year. Look it up on tinternet, it's world news.... Gt Britain might be leaving the European Union. The thing is we need to come out of the EU. Apart from the laws rules and regulations it imposes that stifles trade with the rest of the world, we need to get out so that we are no longer tied to the immigration policy imposed by them. Some of you in America may not be completely aware yet but there's a creeping islamisation of the west, and make no mistake, it's coming your way if you let it.

Sweden will be the first Islamic state of Europe in the next 20 years if they carry on the way they have. They are already the rape capitol of the world, when they used to be the exact opposite, since opening their borders to sways of Muslim men who have no regard for women who are not dressed like bee keepers. But learn about it on the net. It's all there.

Many of us are saying no thank you. I will take up arms before I see my daughters subject to sharia law or my grand daughters forced to wear a veil, or allow their Caliphate to spread into my country. No way.

You have Pamela Geller, Type her name into a youtube search and see what she has to say. Apart from all that she's pretty :)

truthjourney

Thank you to all here who have shown concern. What Michael has told you is pretty much true even if MC can be somewhat melodramatic.
I apparently now have an incurable cancer rather than the cancer I thought was removed and that the chemotherapy would hopefully finish off.
I was very optimistic having completed 5 of the planned 8 chemo treatments and for some reason I wasn't expecting to see it return while doing the very thing I thought would get rid of any that remained. The sudden unexpected loss of hope has really me hit hard and tbh also my faith in medical science. My remaining time depends on several things but I am told should be measured in months.
My style of posting here always required a certain amount of background humour and levity which I really don't have any more, so my future posting may be very limited, unless someone here can summon up a miracle of course.
I don't believe as MC does that even in America doctors will typically offer treatments to feather their own nests rather than what they believe is best practice. Here in the UK anyway there is no financial advantage for doctors in the public sector to promote bogus treatments.

ToL is a great place but not really for those who have lost their optimism for living life. So I thank you all and will mostly limit any future posting to if I ever regain any.

Alan
My heart goes out to you. I know it's hard. I know because I was diagnosed with stage 3 inflammatory breast cancer, a rare and aggressive cancer, last July. I had one round of chemo then two surgeries and now follow up chemo. The doctor says it's in remission but that it can return and spread to the other side so I'm being watched closely and regular follow up appointments.
On the upside for me, it hasn't affected my faith. But it has taken a lot out of me physically. And it's hard to post very much.
You're in my thoughts and prayers. May the peace of God that surpasses all understanding be with you.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You disgusting creep.
Chill, bro.

It's just death.

Your beliefs prove nothing about what happens after death.
And yours?

What you prove to be in life is pretty dreadful.
:AMR:

Because of a question?

Even in the unlikely event that your God existed he would surly reject you.
Well, no.

You show that you know nothing about what I believe. Yet you feel justified in condemning me over it. :rolleyes:

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why bet? What could I win?
Why not bet? What have you got to lose?
As long as it's not an eternity with you it won't be all bad.
Tell you what: You answer the question, we place the bet and win or lose, I promise you will never have to meet me, or even come within a thousand miles of me for all eternity.

How's that sound? :)

alwight

Why not bet? What have you got to lose?
Tell you what: You answer the question, we place the bet and win or lose, I promise you will never have to meet me, or even come within a thousand miles of me for all eternity.

How's that sound? :)
As an atheist I rather expect that oblivion is the most likely thing, which doesn't really have a place as such. However if there is a real god waiting up there, not the one of your ancient scripture and scientific ignorance, a god who respects free thinking rather than a mindless adherence, then let that god choose both our fates. I ask that one of us simply gets oblivion while the other can choose heaven or oblivion.

Hedshaker

Chill, bro.

That is chilled. Just calmly saying it like it is....

It's just death.

Then why so crass? Or is it because you think you're going to survive it somehow?

And yours?

I have no after death beliefs but I'm with Al on that one..... Hell would surly be preferable to an eternity amongst religious whack jobs, not unlike your good self :)

Because of a question?

A question in poor taste, but I suppose it's only to be expected really.

Well, no.

How do you know? Have you had a direct revelation or something? You and Michael.....

You show that you know nothing about what I believe. Yet you feel justified in condemning me over it. :rolleyes:

I can only go by the quality of what you post and that speaks for itself, like a rancid tongue sandwich..... :yawn:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Where are you going to be when you die, Alwight?

Want to bet?

OOHH!! Stripe!!

What in the hell is wrong with you?? We're talking about a man's living or dying. Yes, what you did was very crass and distasteful!! Now what do you think God notices when He looks down and sees what you are doing and saying??!! Do you think He is thrilled with you and put it into your heart to treat your fellow man and neighbor in such a dreadful way??!! I was shocked by what you said and did!! And you actually have no remorse!!

I am extremely tired as it has been a day. To all of you who've posted, I will post everyone 2morrow. I HAVE To get to bed right NOW!! God Be With Each One Of You During These Times!!

Oh The Horror!!!

Michael

musterion

Alan

Long before hearing this news, you argued with us when we've pointed out that you're far more than minerals and water animated by bioelectrical impulses. So are you ready to listen yet?

Anger and bitterness at this point, if you're so inclined, are perfectly human reactions. But they will solve nothing. Don't waste time; there isn't any. Now that your sands are about to run out, what are you willing to give in exchange for your soul? Because you have one and the closer you get, the more you're going to admit that fact to yourself, if to no one else.

Are you ready to stand before the One who gave you your soul?

100% serious question so give the answer serious thought.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Alan

Don't count out a miracle or a few small miracles - watch for them

Hedshaker

Long before hearing this news, you argued with us when we've pointed out that you're far more than minerals and water animated by bioelectrical impulses. So are you ready to listen yet?

Anger and bitterness at this point, if you're so inclined, are perfectly human reactions. But they will solve nothing. Don't waste time; there isn't any. Now that your sands are about to run out, what are you willing to give in exchange for your soul? Because you have one and the closer you get, the more you're going to admit that fact to yourself, if to no one else.

Are you ready to stand before the One who gave you your soul?

100% serious question so give the answer serious thought.

Oh right, because someone has a terminal illness they should buy into your superstition.

Like you know the convictions and thoughts of someone else..... Nonsense!

musterion

Oh right, because someone has a terminal illness they should buy into your superstition.

Like you know the convictions and thoughts of someone else..... Nonsense!

Son, when a terminally ill atheist hasn't the energy or will to go out raging against the dying of the light but instead asks for miracles, I expect he's being at least half-serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.