ENEMIES OF THE FAITH ARE RAMPANT THROUGHOUT CHRISTENDOM.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I really don't think she'll be renting out any auditoriums in the future. The Rose Bowl is out of the question. They have a capacity of about 93,000 people. However, I don't think they'll be willing to open that stadium for just one person?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
DEAD in my sins AND IN THE UN-CIRCUMCISION OF MY FLESH?!!!!!

Did you read that scripture you are trying to use against me to defend your false beliefs?

UN-circumcision of my flesh?

That is about how I did not have to get circumcised before Jesus would say me.

IT DOES NOT mean I did not have to obey.

There is no such scripture that says I didn't have to obey to be saved.

You're myopic. I posted the verse in relation to 'forgiveness'.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[Enemies of the Faith are Rampant Throughout Christendom]

Yes, the bible teaches that there will be a great falling away and that has already happened (2 Thess 2:3). He has called the backslidden back to himself--they aren't interested (Ro 8:29). They like their demons just fine (Jn 3:19). :banana:

For look, darkness covers the earth,
and total darkness the peoples;
but the LORD will shine over you,
and His glory will appear over you (Is 60:2). :straight:

Flashback:

Alex Jones asks David Gergen about Bohemian Grove Rituals

God's Truth

Blasphemy

This is what you called blasphemy:

The crucifixion is about asking for forgiveness of sins and dying to the sins of the world and living by doing right, living as Jesus says to do.

You called the truth blasphemy.

Jesus shed his blood on the cross. His shed blood is what cleans us of our sins.

We confess our sins, and repent of them, we promise to die to the sins of the world, and raise up to live like Jesus.

Romans 6:4 We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.