question for MADIsts.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I cannot imagine anybody being more behind in understanding than a member of a cult such as Jehovah Witness? I realize you're stuck in that cult at this point in your life, however, there's still hope for you as long as you have blood surging through your body and oxygen in your lungs.
Yep, to the acknowledging of the truth (2 Timothy 2:24-26 KJV) there is still hope until that person dies or the church, the BoC is caught up (whichever comes first)! Time is running out for the lost (2 Corinthians 4:3-4 KJV)!

God's Truth

The blood of the perfect one covers all my sins, past, present, and future.
All your "trying" can never accomplish that.

Jesus' blood covers and washed the sins you repent of doing.

The blood offerings commanded by God in the Old Testament that many of the Jews were offering were as period blood on a women's 'rag'. That tells us the blood offering has to be met with true repentance. God did not like it that the Jews would sin, give a sin offering, but not really be sorry for their sins.

That is why John the baptizer yelled who has warned you about the coming wrath...and to PROVE YOUR REPENTANCE BY YOUR DEEDS.

Paul says the EXACT SAME THING.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Jesus' blood covers and washed the sins you repent of doing.

The blood offerings commanded by God in the Old Testament that many of the Jews were offering were as period blood on a women's 'rag'. That tells us the blood offering has to be met with true repentance. God did not like it that the Jews would sin, give a sin offering, but not really be sorry for their sins.

That is why John the baptizer yelled who has warned you about the coming wrath...and to PROVE YOUR REPENTANCE BY YOUR DEEDS.

Paul says the EXACT SAME THING.

John the Baptist was speaking ONLY to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. You seem to be destined (by choice) to remain in ignorance.

God's Truth

John the Baptist was speaking ONLY to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. You seem to be destined (by choice) to remain in ignorance.

It would be a message sent to ALL.

Even Paul mimicked what John the baptizer said.

In the spirit of John the baptizer...

Acts 26:20 First to those in Damascus, then to those in Jerusalem and in all Judea, and then to the Gentiles, I preached that they should repent and turn to God and demonstrate their repentance by their deeds.

Matthew 3:8
Produce fruit worthy of repentance.

Luke 3:8
Therefore produce fruit worthy of repentance. And do not begin to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father.' For I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham.

God's Truth

I can hardly believe you do not understand that the powerful words of God went out to EVERYONE.

Acts 17:30 In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.

God's Truth

Jesus came first for those who already belonged to God.

Then when he was crucified, he opened up the flood gates.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

God's Truth

First to the Jew then to the Gentile.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

ONE of your numerous problems is, your inability to "Rightly Divide" the word of God, the Bible.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

At the beginning of Paul's ministry, he preached Christ to the Jews. They rejected his message and he went on to become the "Apostle to the Gentiles."

God's Truth

The scripture says when the GENTILES heard that they were now included and able to have salvation... they began rejoicing. Why do you think they were rejoicing? The Gentiles were just told that they could now have a relationship with God; they could now have eternal life. The Gentiles used to be excluded, and without God in the world, see Ephesians 2:12.

HOWEVER, NOW they were told they could have salvation! All those Gentiles who were there who heard the good news, that Gentiles as a race of people could now have eternal life, they believed. Gentiles as a nation of people were appointed to eternal life, not all Gentiles will have eternal life, and only the Gentiles who believe will have eternal life. The Gentiles who were appointed life---all those there at that time believed.

Acts 13:48 When the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and honored the word of the Lord; and all who were appointed for eternal life believed.

There were Jews AND Gentiles in the crowd. All who were appointed [the Gentiles] in the crowd, all of them there believed.