ECT Grace is unconditional but not universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonnet

No. There was a thing thought and spoken about by God, which was the means by which there was a thing heard, out of which came the thing believed.

It was all the Word of God.

Obviously not true otherwise man is rendered a spectator of his 'own' conversion.

Paul:
Acts 26:19
So then, King Agrippa, I was not disobedient to the vision from heaven.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Obviously not true otherwise man is rendered a spectator of his 'own' conversion.

Paul:
Acts 26:19
So then, King Agrippa, I was not disobedient to the vision from heaven.

Okay, now you've abandoned scripture for your preferred concept to take precedence over simple Greek grammar and word meanings.

Nouns are nouns and verbs are verbs. This has uprooted your presuppositions and you've invoked cognitive dissonance.

Sonnet

Okay, now you've abandoned scripture for your preferred concept to take precedence over simple Greek grammar and word meanings.

Nouns are nouns and verbs are verbs. This has uprooted your presuppositions and you've invoked cognitive dissonance.

Thanks, but we know that Paul did not act out a series of code commands. Paul was a real person. Anything else renders man a worthless creation.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I consider myself to be sort of an "Antibody" that attacks different diseases (false doctrines/false gospels) here on TOL. Especially, those that attack the members of the Body of Christ.

Sonnet

Faith requires assurance and confidence which both required the engagement of the brain - which is 'doing'.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You wanna fight?

I rather enjoy a good and fair round of "Verbal fisticuffs." I don't like "low brow name calling and immature assumptions" about others, however. You're either a Christian that enjoys playing "devil's advocate" or you just enjoy getting the best of others? Frankly, I don't KNOW what you are? You have the Christian terminology down to a science, yet, you claim you're not a Christian? Explain this paradox to us, please?

Sonnet

I rather enjoy a good and fair round of "Verbal fisticuffs." I don't like "low brow name calling and immature assumptions" about others, however. You're either a Christian that enjoys playing "devil's advocate" or you just enjoy getting the best of others? Frankly, I don't KNOW what you are? You have the Christian terminology down to a science, yet, you claim you're not a Christian? Explain this paradox to us, please?

Used to be a believer. Am still interested.

What's not to understand?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Used to be a believer. Am still interested.

What's not to understand?

One cannot be a true member of the Body of Christ then choose not to be. The truth is, you were never a member of the Body of Christ. However, while there's breathe in your lungs and blood surging through your veins, there's hope.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Wow. I just put GrossOne and CrossedUp on ignore and the whole page of posts disappeared. Cool.

Ah, you're a lucky man. You just don't have what it takes to face a "Man of Wit" and character. You did the right thing. Your character weakness is a disadvantage to your ability to converse in a civil manner. Your failure, is my conquest of the Wits. Fare thee well.

Status
Not open for further replies.