ECT Grace is unconditional but not universal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cross Reference

Yes, this is the diabolical mantra of the Pelagian Kenoticist Third Wave Charismatic Cultists. Save ones own self by one's own works while denying the uniterrupted divinity of the Savior as Theanthropos.

Millions are unsaved within all these movements and groups, and think they're doing God a service with their self-righteous works and false "gifts" practices.

You didn't the answer the question, pre usual. Are you a lapsarian? Surely with all your education, even if it is pseudo, you know what one is?

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
PPS is the one ranting/raving about verbs and nouns and he thinks I'M the joke? :rotfl:

Oh, the irony.

You think the internal psychological phenomenon you conjure up is the Holy Spirit; you despise the simple accuracy of scripture's explicit usage of nouns and verbs by conflating them to allegedly save yourself; and you can't even put multiple sentences in single posts, so you go on for pages and pages yammering about nothing in your reprobation and unbelief.

It's a joke alright.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh, the irony.

You think the internal psychological phenomenon you conjure up is the Holy Spirit; you despise the simple accuracy of scripture's explicit usage of nouns and verbs by conflating them to allegedly save yourself; and you can't even put multiple sentences in single posts, so you go on for pages and pages yammering about nothing in your reprobation and unbelief.

It's a joke alright.

Well put. Not much truth therein, but, none the less, captivating in its own right. My compliments.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
CR said:
You didn't the answer the question, pre usual. Are you a lapsarian? Surely with all your education, even if it is pseudo, you know what one is?

You haven't learned to use the quote feature and jack it up nearly every time, so it's not always apparent who you're even addressing.

Of course I know what Lapsarianism is. Lapsarian just means someone who believes there was a fall (laps-, from Latin). And there is always a prefix added to the word, all of which I take issue with.

Since there is no "before" (Supra-) or "after" (Infra-) for the one true timeless God, it's a paltry manner of dealing with the topic of Ordo Salutis (order of salvation). God is beyond those parameters.

And sin wasn't the "fall". Spiritual death was the "fall", inevitably resulting in sin outwardly demonstrated in acting and action.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You haven't learned to use the quote feature and jack it up nearly every time, so it's not always apparent who you're even addressing.

Of course I know what Lapsarianism is. Lapsarian just means someone who believes there was a fall (lap-, from Latin). And there is always a prefix added to the word, all of which I take issue with.

Since there is no "before" (Supra-) or "after" (Infra-) for the one true timeless God, it's a paltry manner of dealing with the topic of Ordo Salutis (order of salvation). God is beyond those parameters.

And sin wasn't the "fall". Spiritual death was the "fall", inevitably resulting in sin outwardly demonstrated in acting and action.

Posting to youself? Not a good sign buddy.

Cross Reference

Of course I know what Lapsarianism is. Lapsarian just means someone who believes there was a fall (laps-, from Latin). And there is always a prefix added to the word, all of which I take issue with.

Since your itellience level on this forum is multi-membered anyone of you could answer. Results are the same.

Cutting to the chase, with what lapsarian brush do you paint yourself, fore or after?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Maybe it is you who needs to elaborate? Perhaps you are taking God saying HE creates evil for His purposes too far since people could never be included in that from Him if He would have all men to be saved?
You need to be a L O T more creative. Meanwhile go find a spot where God isn't and tell us what it looks like

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Unfortunately, putting GM on ignore still cannot save a decent thread from his destruction, because the Admins and Mods give him a free hand to kill discussion.

Why is he permitted to ignorantly troll and distract from subjects that matter to others?

I haven't figured it out yet. But my suspicions are very distressing.

He has but one agenda:

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...Save&p=4648817&highlight=grosnick#post4648817

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...nism&p=4646903&highlight=grosnick#post4646903

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-Man&p=4636463&highlight=grosnick#post4636463

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...-Man&p=4636205&highlight=grosnick#post4636205

He has opinions only, unable and/or unwilling to actually defend them substantively.

SIgh.

AMR

Last edited:

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Since your itellience level on this forum is multi-membered anyone of you could answer. Results are the same.

"itellience"? LOL.

Cutting to the chase, with what lapsarian brush do you paint yourself, fore or after?

No chase. No brush. No paint. Neither. There is no before or after for God.

You Pelagians just like to have the preeminence and presume you are the timeless God, since the eternality of God takes precedence over time as "before" for man. You want to be that "beforelessness" in your pride of life and assert your own sovereignty over God.

It's passive, and likely unintentional; but it's the height of sin (rather than the depth of sin like heinous acts manifested into action, such as murder).

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Unfortunately, putting GM on ignore still cannot save a decent thread from his destruction, because the Admins and Mods give him a free hand to kill discussion.

Why is he permitted to ignorantly troll and distract from subjects that matter to others?

I haven't figured it out yet. But my suspicions are very distressing.

I have a penchant for standing against false doctrine and false gospels. Calvinism is in both categories. Just because you can't stand to have your staunch religious beliefs rejected, doesn't mean you have any right to shut posters up. This is a forum and as such people have different views. You're a very cranky person to begin with and hard to get along with. AMR seems to think I haven't given any reasons for why I have a problem with Calvinism. He's wrong of course. I've given plenty of reasons. Besides, I have him on ignore and that's where I've had him for awhile now. Today was the first time I've taken him off ignore to see what he was saying, then, I placed him back on ignore and that's where he will stay from now on. I used to like him. Nang, you really ought to stop the insinuations as well. They are completely unfounded. You're kind of a gossip around here I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.