ECT What gospel was Paul saved under?

Status
Not open for further replies.

achduke

Hi , and of course you have verse for your theory ??

Waiting to see them !!

dan p

1 Corinthians 1:10-14 10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. 11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you. 12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. 13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Christ is not divided as spoken by Paul. They preach the same message of one mind. Did Paul dictate to Apollos and Peter that they preach his message? He did not have to. They are of one mind from the Holy Spirit and preach the same message. That message is from the Holy Spirit.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
1 Corinthians 1:10-14 10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment. 11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you. 12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. 13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

Christ is not divided as spoken by Paul. They preach the same message of one mind. Did Paul dictate to Apollos and Peter that they preach his message? He did not have to. They are of one mind from the Holy Spirit and preach the same message. That message is from the Holy Spirit.

Speaking of enemies.

Weren't those folks doing that told by Paul they were carnal?

And isn't it true that the carnal mind is at enmity with God?

Cant be subject to God?

Ignorant of understanding?

Who fits that bill these days?

achduke

Speaking of enemies.

Weren't those folks doing that told by Paul they were carnal?

And isn't it true that the carnal mind is at enmity with God?

Cant be subject to God?

Ignorant of understanding?

Who fits that bill these days?

If someone does not have the Holy Spirit they are not of one mind with the body.

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

2 Corinthians 1:22 Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Strawman. He was the first reconciled to God as an enemy. The text tells you what he is the first in.

1 Timothy 1

15 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am first. 16 However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life.

Are you long suffering?

LA

DAN P

Hi and we see the same thing today division , because Paul is not followed as written in 1 Cor 11:1 , Col 1:25-26 just like you !!

dan p

Last edited:

achduke

Hi and we see gthe same thing today division , because Paul is not folloed as written in 1 Cor 11:1 , Col 1:25-26 just like you !!

dan p

If there is division it is because they do not have the Holy Spirit and the mind of Christ. To imitate Paul would be to let the Holy Spirit lead you like the Spirit led Paul.

DAN P

If there is division it is because they do not have the Holy Spirit and the mind of Christ. To imitate Paul would be to let the Holy Spirit lead you like the Spirit led Paul.

Hi and the assembly at Corinth are Sanctified and have the Holy Spirit and in Cor 1:10 had divisions , just like today and will until the Departure of the Body !~!

dan p

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Hi and the assembly at Corinth are Sanctified and have the Holy Spirit and in Cor 1:10 had divisions , just like today and will until the Departure of the Body !~!

dan p

Holy Spirit resistors.

Unruly liars not being led by the Spirit.

Those causing divisions do not have the Spirit in their actions.

The Daystar has not arisen in their hearts, still needing rebirth and to be conformed to Christ.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Holy Spirit resistors.

The Daystar has not arisen in their hearts, still needing rebirth and to be conformed to Christ.
We have no divisions here on TOL

DAN P

Holy Spirit resistors.

Hi and you must believe in SINLESS PERFECTION ??

Maybe you will explain how the Holy Spirit enters and departs ??

Where is there REBIRTH IN Acts -Revelation ??

dan p

Status
Not open for further replies.