Muslims fight for right to kill their wives

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
When it's time to obsess over and defend women, they'll sink their teeth into anyone who gets in the way or disagrees with them.

Men plead for their captors and women's self-involved lunacy causing strife on the rest.

Just another day ending with a Y :rolleyes:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
When it's time to obsess over and defend women, they'll sink their teeth into anyone who gets in the way or disagrees with them.

Men plead for their captors and women's self-involved lunacy causing strife on the rest.

Just another day ending with a Y :rolleyes:

Yeah we know youre a freak who would also defend wife beating. You have a huge gruj against sum women, right?

Arthur Brain

Id nuke the big black rock of mecca, and warn people to get out or be martyred. That would end Islam. Im not afraid to say it. Islam is demonic.

Then you're as nuts as Nick is. It would not "end" Islam. It would be the precursor to a third world war unless you're so gob smackingly naive to think the West wouldn't suffer reprisals?

Unreal...

:freak:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Then you're as nuts as Nick is. It would not "end" Islam. It would be the precursor to a third world war unless you're so gob smackingly naive to think the West wouldn't suffer reprisals?

Unreal...

Yes it would, they would all then believe there is no allah (for allowing it happen). You must not know a lot about islam.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Yeah we know youre a freak who would also defend wife beating. You have a huge gruj against sum women, right?

I don't defend wife beating, I just offend those who have a daily routine of defending women and ignoring the big elephant in the room.

Arthur Brain

Yes it would, they would all then believe there is no allah (for allowing it happen). You must not know a lot about islam.

Eh? You think all remaining Muslims would give up a belief in allah because of a nuke attack? Are you for actual real or just insane? I'm glad you don't have your finger 'on the button' for everyone's sake...

:kookoo:

Arthur Brain

Don't think I haven't thought about it.
BOOM!

Then you're just as bonkers frankly. If anything you'd only rejuvenate extremist hatred against your own country even if the inevitable reprisals didn't happen. Islam wouldn't disappear unless you happen to think (like A4T) that everyone would suddenly stop believing in allah and why on earth would they? They believe that their reward happens in the afterlife right? You would have accomplished nothing other than mass genocide and plunging the rest of the world into war. Yay, you lot really have "thought" aout it...

Not.

Arthur Brain

A classic I've never seen yet.
But if he would push the button, he sounds like my kind of guy.
:chuckle:

Well I won't ruin it for you as it is a classic, a very black comedy that shows the sheer insanity of nuclear war...

But seriously, you don't see the insanity of nuking men, women and children under the preposterous delusion that it would eradicate a religion? Or even the immorality of it? Muslims, like Christians believe they'll reap their rewards in the afterlife so what really would you have accomplished apart from cementing yet more terrorism against people in the West (if WWIII were to somehow not kick off anyway)? Extremism would still exist and you'd be just as much part of it...

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well I won't ruin it for you as it is a classic, a very black comedy that shows the sheer insanity of nuclear war...

But seriously, you don't see the insanity of nuking men, women and children under the preposterous delusion that it would eradicate a religion? Or even the immorality of it? Muslims, like Christians believe they'll reap their rewards in the afterlife so what really would you have accomplished apart from cementing yet more terrorism against people in the West (if WWIII were to somehow not kick off anyway)? Extremism would still exist and you'd be just as much part of it...
I just don't like them, and don't want them around.
I think they are a festering plague and needs to be eradicated.
I could try to be all PC about it, but I would have to lie to do that.

popsthebuilder

There are some really bad extremist Muslims but by definition of Islam they are obviously not following the will of GOD. Most uhm not radical extremist violent Muslims are actually separating themselves from these extremists.

I have read the Qur'an. In its translated form it has additions that are within parenthesis. Other than these additions it is profitable for those inquiring of the direction of man under GOD. It is written differently but is very similar to the teachings of the bible and reiterizes the events and points of the Torah or Old Testament. It does however speak of the misdirection of the masses, but ultimately speaks of mercy and peace, for real. I haven't read any other Islamic writings. I may never. It doesn't refer to Jesus the Christ as the Son of GOD, but it does refer to him as the pure and perfect messenger of GOD and actually holds him in the highest regard among all messengers. I know that's a hard thing for some to get around. And Allah literally translates to GOD. It's the same GOD of Abraham, the same GOD of our Lord Christ.

And no, I believe in equality, compassion and unity, not beating or killing anyone.

Peace

Sent from my HTC Desire 512 using Tapatalk

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, not really much into wishing to nuke a whole group of people when the outcome would be killing innocent children and unborn babies.

Also, if the idea is to completely wipe all of them off the planet, then why feign outrage over Muslims fighting for the right to kill their wives?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yeah, not really much into wishing to nuke a whole group of people when the outcome would be killing innocent children and unborn babies.

Also, if the idea is to completely wipe all of them off the planet, then why feign outrage over Muslims fighting for the right to kill their wives?

You know Rusha, all these babies and children you protect ARE HERE TO REPLACE US !!! THEY MUST BE STOPPED !!!

just kiddin' :chuckle: