Do you know anyone who thinks like this??

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Great, another 17 year old video.

Purex said he didn't claim New York values. He is twisting the truth, called perversion in the Bible. Trump said he supported those things, and that is how it is in New York. Ted Cruz didn't take anything out of context or misrepresent. Purex wants to make both look bad if he can.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Meaning that you're no longer a Donald Trump supporter Nick?

I thought that you'd eventually come to your senses and see through the two faced fraud, I just didn't know how long it would take.

tumblr_o3dw7aU6bc1v9y9kzo1_500.png

I thought you only discussed homosexuality? That's your favorite subject right?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I thought you only discussed homosexuality? That's your favorite subject right?

There are many aspects to the culture war, homosexuality continues to be at the forefront of it.

Ted Cruz is standing up and fighting against tyranny that the LGBTQueer movement has brought against people of faith; why do you think your candidate Donald Trump is remaining silent on the issue, do you think Trump's "New York values" has something to do with it?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It's hilarious that people bring up Trumps failures- as if to be successful requires zero losses.

Trump is extraordinarily successful and knowledgable. Envy and slander anyway though, I suppose- some people have gotten so good at it that whatever other strength they had has withered away!