ECT Oikonomia (dispensation/stewardship) of Grace

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Philip did not do that OF HIMSELF. The LORD did it for him.

Jesus did it OF HIMSELF.

What does that have to do with the topic of discussion?

1 Cor 15 tells us there are two kinds of bodies.

However, STP, Little Johnny W, and other MADists claim Jesus had some sort of different body during the 40 days.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wrong again Little Johnny.

Without blood, the flesh has no life.

(Lev 17:11) For the life of the flesh is in the blood....
You are wrong again, greasy, wimpy looking Craigie:

Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

John 20:27 KJV Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side…

Chapter, verse, greasy one, where the Lord Jesus Christ lost his flesh and bone, glorified body, upon ascending, and where in the bible he is described, according to you, as a "disembodied spirit?"

Paul says that He is flesh and bones, now, greasy one:

Ephesians 5:30 for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Don't you believe Paul, greasy Craigie? You taught us that-we learned that from you, greasy, balding one.

"Without blood, the flesh has no life."-greasy Craigie

This punk can't be this stupid...

Adam-no blood:

Genesis 2:23 KJV And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

He had the spirit of God in him, prior to the fall-no blood.

Craigie: Adam and this fake "Jesus" that I know, had no life.

=satanism

You can't touch me, biblically, you greasy one. And lift some weights, or something-you not only act like a wimp, you look like one. Your wife has bigger arms than you, twit.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
What does that have to do with the topic of discussion?

1 Cor 15 tells us there are two kinds of bodies.

However, STP, Little Johnny W, and other MADists claim Jesus had some sort of different body during the 40 days.
No, greasy, wimp, He had a flesh and bone body during those 40 days, and has the same body, today, as a man.

john w

Hall of Fame
And it's apparently a bit different than the "natural body" as He was launched into the clouds to return the same way.
Tellalie will probably "respond" with...."Darby.....Figurative....Of the flesh...I was a dispensationalist for 27 years....I never said....Wait, yes I did....Fulfilled in 67 AD, or 70 AD....You're in denial.....Allegory.....I never said....Wait, I did....Darby............"

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

That is what cults teach.

Christ Jesus had the spirit of God in Him since birth, and when they nailed Him to the cross, He bled.

Therefore, your "flesh and bone" cult teaching is false.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And it's apparently a bit different than the "natural body" as He was launched into the clouds to return the same way.

Christ Jesus had a resurrected body for 40 days. His body had holes in the hands and feet.

Christ Jesus received His glorified spiritual body when He ascended to heaven after the 40 days.

Using Little Johnny W's theory, a glorified body would look exactly like the body a person has when he or she dies. Therefore, if a Muslim beheads a Christian, that Christian has a headless flesh and bone body (with no blood) for all of eternity.

Little Johnny W is a mess.

john w

Hall of Fame
That is what cults teach.

Christ Jesus had the spirit of God in Him since birth, and when they nailed Him to the cross, He bled.

Therefore, your "flesh and bone" cult teaching is false.

Wow, wimp! You floored us with your Catholic "That is what cults teach" zinger, "Hail Mary." No, greasy one, your Preterist/AD 70-ism is the only cult on this thread, as you deny that the Lord Jesus Christ is a man,today, thus, denying that He is the mediator, and satanically assert that he is a "disembodied spirit," and deny the, by definition, physical resurrection/redemption of the body, promised to saints. That is your satanic cult's devil doctrine.

He is flesh and bone today.

You can't be this stupid. Read the verses, you idiot. The verse you quote, you greasy, serpent, was prior to the resurrection.

You are wrong again, greasy, wimpy looking Craigie:

Luke 24:39 Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Greasy Tetllalie Craigie: The above scripture is an error-should not be in the bible, per my daddy, the devil.

John 20:27 KJV Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side…

Greasy Tetllalie Craigie: The above scripture is an error-should not be in the bible, per my daddy, the devil.

Chapter, verse, greasy one, where the Lord Jesus Christ lost his flesh and bone, glorified body, upon ascending, and where in the bible he is described, according to you, as a "disembodied spirit?"

Not a peep.

Paul says that He is flesh and bones, now, greasy one:

Ephesians 5:30 for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Don't you believe Paul, greasy Craigie? You taught us that-we learned that from you, greasy, balding one.

"Without blood, the flesh has no life."-greasy Craigie

This punk can't be this stupid...

Adam-no blood:

Genesis 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Craigie: Adam and this fake "Jesus" that I know, had no life.

=satanism

You can't touch me, biblically, you greasy one. And lift some weights, or something-you not only act like a wimp, you look like one. Your wife has bigger arms than you, twit.

You satanic, cult member.....slick....greasy, you are, Craigie, like your daddy the devil.

john w

Hall of Fame
Christ Jesus had a resurrected body for 40 days. His body had holes in the hands and feet.

Christ Jesus received His glorified spiritual body when He ascended to heaven after the 40 days.

Using Little Johnny W's theory, a glorified body would look exactly like the body a person has when he or she dies. Therefore, if a Muslim beheads a Christian, that Christian has a headless flesh and bone body (with no blood) for all of eternity.

"Christ Jesus received His glorified spiritual body when He ascended to heaven after the 40 days."-greasy Craigie

Chapter, verse, that asserts this, sweetie,and chapter, verse, greasy one, where the Lord Jesus Christ lost his flesh and bone, glorified body, upon ascending, and where in the bible he is described, according to you, as a "disembodied spirit?"

What's the problem, loser?

Satanic, wimpy Craigie, is a mess, and greasy, slimy, like his daddy the devil.

And quit using that "mess" phrase, you plagiarizer-you stole that from me.

john w

Hall of Fame

Ephesians 5:30 KJV for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Don't you believe Paul, greasy Craigie?

john w

Hall of Fame
Colossians 2 KJV

9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Revelation 1 KJV
17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: 18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death

Greasy Tetllalie Craigie: The above scriptures are in error-should not be in the bible, per daddy, the devil......Figurative....allegory....hyperbole....

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Don't you believe Paul, greasy Craigie?

Did Jesus have the spirit of God in Him?

If so, why did He also have blood?

According to you it's one or the other. You claim Adam had no blood before the fall, and Christ Jesus had no blood after the resurrection. You claim the spirit of God replaces the blood.

You're a mess Little Johnny W, not only are you a Darby follower, you are in some sort of cult that believes Adam received blood after the fall.

john w

Hall of Fame
Did Jesus have the spirit of God in Him?

If so, why did He also have blood?

According to you it's one or the other. You claim Adam had no blood before the fall, and Christ Jesus had no blood after the resurrection. You claim the spirit of God replaces the blood.

You're a mess Little Johnny W, not only are you a Darby follower, you are in some sort of cult that believes Adam received blood after the fall.

You are a slimy, Christ rejecting, Preterist/AD 70-ism, cult member, grease ball, Craigie, as I gave you chapter, and verse, that demonstrates that Adam had no blood, prior to the fall, was flesh and bone, the Lord Jesus Christ, had no blood, post resurrection, was/is flesh and bone, and members of the boc will not either, when we receive our redeemed bodies(which you satanically deny)per....

1 Corinthians 15:50 KJV Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

And what do we get from you? No scripture, just humanism, peppered with "Darby," and denying the scriptures you are given, per your daddy the devil's orders, as I left you bloodied, spamming sound bites.

"If so, why did He also have blood?"-grease ball Craigie

You can't be this stupid. The mediator had to be of the same flesh, a man, you moron:

Hebrews 2:14 KJV Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Craigie: The above verse is in error-should not be in the bible.

Your satanic Preterism, to make it "fly," denies that the Lord Jesus Christ is a man today, and thus you, on record, deny his mediatorial role.

You wicked perverter, slimy greasy serpent....Sssssssssssss.

And quit plagiarizing me, you wimp. And lift some weights, you twit.

john w

Hall of Fame
... you are in some sort of cult that believes Adam received blood after the fall.

That's funny, you clown, grease ball-A Preterist/AD 70-ism cult member, and admitted Catholic, on record, calling others "cult" members-and an unemployed one, like you are, at that.

Adam-no blood-prior to the fall:

Genesis 2:23 KJV And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Craigie: Adam did not have blood after the fall.

Sssssssssssssssssssss.........

Of course, because of 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV, 1 Cor. 2:14 KJV, you cannot see what happened, when Adam disobeyed, the effects of "The Fall," flesh and blood-the Spirit of God left Him, and thus the need for a redeemer, to redeem that which was lost..........

Too bad that you are too stupid, and lost, having the "spirit" of your daddy the devil within you, grease ball Craigie.....Poor you...

Come on, Craigie the clown-thow us another "Darby"-go ahead, you slimy loser.

john w

Hall of Fame
Tet, why are you unemployed ?

Yes, Craigie-tell us about your unemployment.

1 Timothy 5:8 KJV But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

Don't you believe Paul, Craigie? Why don't you "follow Paul?"

You taught us that zinger-we learned that from you.

DAN P

tetelestai;4674692 Could it be because you are both Darby followers?[/QUOTE said:
Hi , and we follow Paul as 1 Cor 11:1 is written , WHO do you follow ??

Darby name is not in the bible , don't you see !!

dan p