Hello

iKnowUmadBro

Hello everyone I'm a new member. Yes I'm a Muslim, first husband second and Father third. Very family oriented. I love to learn and help people in understanding Islam.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Hello everyone I'm a new member. Yes I'm a Muslim, first husband second and Father third. Very family oriented. I love to learn and help people in understanding Islam.
Become a member of the Body of Christ!

Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day according to the scriptures (1 Corinthians 15:1-4)! Christ ROSE victorious! He was raised again for our justification proving that God the Father accepted Christ's FULL PAYMENT for the wages of sin which is death (Romans 5:12, Romans 6:23). You need to be saved by trusting the Lord believing WHY Christ died (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) or you will perish (2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV).

iKnowUmadBro

Umm lol. Didn't expect those responses. Guessing most of the members here are Americans which can explain that. But I grew up a Baptist, and converted to Islam after years of research and soul searching. I won't be going back to Christianity but I do love to study religion with a focus on Christianity and Islam and I respect all other religions and will begin my studies on various ones soon. So with that being said thank you very much for the invitations to your chosen religions, but I will graciously pass. And God bless you all and thanks for replying to my thread.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Umm lol. Didn't expect those responses. Guessing most of the members here are Americans which can explain that. But I grew up a Baptist, and converted to Islam after years of research and soul searching. I won't be going back to Christianity but I do love to study religion with a focus on Christianity and Islam and I respect all other religions and will begin my studies on various ones soon. So with that being said thank you very much for the invitations to your chosen religions, but I will graciously pass. And God bless you all and thanks for replying to my thread.
Don'tbemadbrothaman

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Become a member of the Body of Christ!

Christ died for our sins, was buried and rose again the third day according to the scriptures (1 Corinthians 15:1-4)! Christ ROSE victorious! He was raised again for our justification proving that God the Father accepted Christ's FULL PAYMENT for the wages of sin which is death (Romans 5:12, Romans 6:23). You need to be saved by trusting the Lord believing WHY Christ died (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) or you will perish (2 Thessalonians 2:10 KJV).

AMEN!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You're welcome.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Umm lol. Didn't expect those responses. Guessing most of the members here are Americans which can explain that. But I grew up a Baptist, and converted to Islam after years of research and soul searching.
So you followed your heart?
I won't be going back to Christianity but I do love to study religion with a focus on Christianity and Islam and I respect all other religions and will begin my studies on various ones soon.
The religious buffet will never fill you. You can only be complete in Christ (Colossians 2:10 KJV).
So with that being said thank you very much for the invitations to your chosen religions, but I will graciously pass. And God bless you all and thanks for replying to my thread.
I offered you no invitation to any religion, but freedom from it's bondage(Galatians 5:1 KJV)!

iKnowUmadBro

So you followed your heart?The religious buffet will never fill you. You can only be complete in Christ (Colossians 2:10 KJV). I offered you no invitation to any religion, but freedom from it's bondage(Galatians 5:1 KJV)!
Well again thank you. However I'm overjoyed everyday to recite, study, and enjoy the Holy Qu'ran as I'm sure you are the Bible. I'm also proud to call myself a Muslim.

iKnowUmadBro

TOL has many intolerant peeps, but has its share of tolerant folks as well.

Welcome
Thank you very much. I appreciate the warm welcome. I'm very tolerant of other religions. The Qu'ran actually has very kind words for people of the Christian and Jewish faiths. I believe a lot of animosity come due to a lack of knowledge and not because people possess it. I also don't follow Hadiths which the Qu'ran warns against which makes me probably different then most Muslims people are used to encountering.

2:62

Those who believe, and those who are Jewish, and the Christians, and the Sabeans-any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and act righteously-will have their reward with their Lord; they have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve

theophilus

Thank you very much. I appreciate the warm welcome. I'm very tolerant of other religions. The Qu'ran actually has very kind words for people of the Christian and Jewish faiths. I believe a lot of animosity come due to a lack of knowledge and not because people possess it. I also don't follow Hadiths which the Qu'ran warns against which makes me probably different then most Muslims people are used to encountering.

2:62

Those who believe, and those who are Jewish, and the Christians, and the Sabeans-any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and act righteously-will have their reward with their Lord; they have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve

View attachment 23986

I get that.

:rolleyes:

And by your own confession you can not be trusted with truth. THERE MAY BE HONEY ON YOUR LIPS BUT THERE IS POISON IN YOUR MOUTH.