HOW MANY ON TOL ARE GRACE GOSPEL BELIEVERS?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The language I used is the very terminology Paul used in scripture to describe the Spirit sealing of those who have trusted the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation. As it is, only AFTER hearing and believing that a believer is sealed today. Your inability to answer is on you. If there has never been a moment when you have trusted the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation, you are not in the faith (2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV) as the gospel of your salvation is the means by which one is saved today (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV).

TRUE.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
We who trust in the simple Gospel of God's Grace towards humanity aren't that interested in man-made false doctrines like Calvinism. That's just the way it is and you guys are forced to live with it. You have no choice. Do you see the irony of what I just said?

The only irony there is to be had is the gigantic intellectual folly of you all's entire philosophy at large.

You didn't choose to be a Christian. You were reaped according to God's Providence. In fact, 'choosing' and 'believing' are two very unfriendly words, as you cannot actually choose to believe anything.

That's not 'man made', that's reality. Job reminds us of who the clay is, and who is the Potter. Your free will sucks, and can't even animate on it's own that which isn't carnal. That's what all the biblical authors tell you and you all don't even realize it.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The only irony there is to be had is the gigantic intellectual folly of you all's entire philosophy at large.

You didn't choose to be a Christian. You were reaped according to God's Providence. In fact, 'choosing' and 'believing' are two very unfriendly words, as you cannot actually choose to believe anything.

hat's not 'man made', that's reality. Job reminds us of who the clay is, and who is the Potter. You're free will sucks, that's what all the biblical authors tell you and you all don't even realize it.

You're quite the "Wordsmith." Nah, I'm just joking with ya.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's sort of like a game of Poker Crucible, Grace Believers have a "Royal Flush" in their hands and Calvinists are holding, one face card and a few useless numbers. Who do you think is gonna win in the end? I'm betting on the "Royal Flush."

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
It's sort of like a game of Poker Crucible, Grace Believers have a "Royal Flush" in their hands and Calvinists are holding, one face card and a few useless numbers. Who do you think is gonna win in the end? I'm betting on the "Royal Flush."

It's odd how you always pull out some wild idea that you all triumph when, like now, I just stumped you both :rotfl:

Predi

Revelation 16:1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

The Body of Christ is saved from it (Romans 5:9 KJV, 1 Thessalonians 5:9 KJV)!

I'm asking what wrath is. It was poured out, Body of Christ is saved from it... but what is it??

DAN P

How many posters on TOL consider themselves to be "Grace Gospel Believers?" A GGB is one who believes that one must hear the Grace Gospel (Paul's Gospel) and place their faith in Christ as their Savior. They also believe that they are sealed and indwelt by the Holy Spirit. Furthermore, they believe the Holy Spirit baptizes (not by water) the true believer into the Body of Christ.

They also believe they cannot lose their 'position' in Christ. They believe faith is the only prerequisite to receiving God's Grace. Which is a free gift to those who place no faith in themselves or their actions, but ALL their faith in Christ who shed His blood and resurrected from the grave. They also believe we're living in the "Dispensation of Grace" that the Apostle Paul spoke of.

They also are guaranteed eternal life in the here and now and need not worry about their Spiritual destination after leaving this world. They follow the Gospel that the "Ascended Christ" gave to the Apostle Paul. Last but not least the Grace Gospel is for the Jew as well as the Gentile today and the Gospel is for everybody, not just the so-called Elect.

Hi and count me in !!

dan p

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I believed this for many years and I was sure that's what the Bible taught. Just a few years ago I realized that if that were true I should see Paul urging everyone to preach without ceasing... I should see him worrying about fellow Christians' family members, who leave this world for eternal damnation.

Well, I found nothing of this kind in the Bible.

I don't want to argue, I was just drawn to this topic by the title and wanted to explain why I consider myself a grace believer, but my definition of grace is much shorter :)

He is preaching one liner gospel, ignoring most of Jesus' word.