(Ground rules for posting:
1 no misspelling
2 no guys with girl names allowed
3 girls are ok if they keep silent
4 no OSAS)

Flaminggg

BANNED
Banned
The Answer is Lazarus: Before there could be an "Express Image of Jesus, as a representative of - Joseph the Blessing", there had to first be a Jesus Incarnated. Lazarus does not go to Heaven, he goes into Abraham's Bosom, a picture of the "Manchild that marks the Ascension of Mankind, which is the Child that God promised to Abraham's Wife, Sarai, because she was Barren and without - Joseph the Blessing". ... ... ... ... The Title of "Express Image of Jesus", can only belong to the Antichrist of Revelation, however, Lazarus rose before Christ rose, that is how revelation is structured, first the Antichrist - "Condemns many then Rewards Many, for Jesus (Luke 2:34)", then God/Jesus completes the judgment program altogether. ... ... ... ... Lazarus did not confirm the covenant between the Holy Ghost and the Holy Spirit, by giving a law to bestow - "Joseph the Blessing", this is carried out with the Antichrist of Revelation. ... ... ... ... Mark of the Beast is 666 = More than 99.9 percent of human life on earth will be terminated with no inheritance, this is true for the entire summation of the Gospel's Program ... ... ... ... we are viewing a very small geographic area and people, thus "City of Philadelphia" can be construed as literal, however, we must keep watch as we will pass the point of no return, when God violates his law, by not acting in a parallel length of time, for such a "Sign of Antipas/Antiparticle/Divorce", after that, God will not introduce a New Law by providing a Sign for a variation of time, God is not giving a new law, we must keep watch and wait for the "Three Days of Darkness". (even though we are not yet past the point of no return for Antipas, 4/17/2016, we do have a 10 hour walk tomorrow). (Jesus was incarnated twice, once before time began, and once after time began ... ... ... ... the Antichrist was incarnated twice, once as the "Rod/Staff of Moses", and once at the end of time ... ... ... ... if the Antichrist is a angel or a fallen angel, then he would also exist outside of time originally like Jesus, so the argument is paralleled).

Bradley D

Anyone who denies Christ is an antichrist. Where does it say that Lazarus denied Christ?

"Who is the liar? It is whoever denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a person is the antichrist--denying the Father and the Son" (1 John 2:22).

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Emperor Nero

The early Christians had to be careful not to have the Roman authorities know about their dealings, which is why Revelation is so symbolic- anyone with literature speaking against Rome or it's emperor would've been killed.

666, or 616, were the cryptic numbers for his name. Rome was extremely Babylonian in it's insignia, belief, and structure at the time.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Nick,

If you mean Gerald Ford then I would say that the antichrist is part political.

If you mean Geraldo Rivero then I would say the antichrist is part actor.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nick,

If you mean Gerald Ford then I would say that the antichrist is part political.

If you mean Geraldo Rivero then I would say the antichrist is part actor.

Do you think it might have been Groucho Marx? My best guess would have to be, Shemp Howard?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Emperor Nero

The early Christians had to be careful not to have the Roman authorities know about their dealings, which is why Revelation is so symbolic- anyone with literature speaking against Rome or it's emperor would've been killed.

666, or 616, were the cryptic numbers for his name. Rome was extremely Babylonian in it's insignia, belief, and structure at the time.

Nah, he fiddled while Rome burned. Remember your history? Most likely not?

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Crucible,

Nero wore out the saints. Very bad guy of that we can be sure.

Here is something. In the book of Foxx, the author claims that a certain Ceasar before Nero was introduced to Christ and became a believer.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Janie,

The Supreme Court gives its blessing on a certain type of marriage. That to me is an act of the antichrist.

dialm

BANNED
Banned
Yeah so ah, the Protestants, of whom I am one have historically tag the Pope, whom ever he was at the time the accusation was made as being the antichrist. And maybe they were/are right. Certainly Martin Luther knew what he was talking about. Myself, I like a few of the past Popes.

Take pope Gregory. Now that guy was a real Pope.