FDA: Let's un-ban sodomite blood donations

Nazaroo

Wait, so you would rather no good come from that abortion than some good?

Sicko.

Would not accept a kidney from a murder victim either?

No organ transplants. They are totally fake and evil.

Only a moron would let themselves fall into the NAZI medical establishment.

shagster01

No organ transplants. They are totally fake and evil.

Only a moron would let themselves fall into the NAZI medical establishment.

And these are the kind of wackos that agree with musterion's posts all the time.

You keep good company there, musty.

shagster01

Organ transplants make doctors and multnational corporations lots of money.
and they also create a huge and dangerous black market in organ trafficking.

Only an idiot would not know this.

So it's your assumption that stopping legal organ donations would prevent a black market?

Only an idiot would think this.

zoo22

If you were dying and a gay man's blood would save you, would you turn it down?

Yes. Just as I would refuse a cure made from an aborted baby.

Wha? I don't understand that connection.

I assume (correct me if I'm wrong) that your refusing "a cure made from an aborted baby" is because you believe that something immoral (an abortion) was integral to creating the cure. Agree or not, I can understand the reasoning there. If an immoral act is an integral part of the cure, you don't want any part of it.

But I don't see how it's similar to getting blood transfusion with a homosexual's blood... What does a person's blood have to do with morality?

I can understand someone worrying about disease from a blood transfusion (whether it's a reasonable fear or not is another issue). But the abortion / embryonic stem cell comparison just doesn't make any sense to me.

Would you refuse blood from an adulterer? How about from an atheist? I mean, if you don't want a sinner's blood, you probably ought to put yourself on some sort of "no blood transfusion ever" list.

Wha? I don't understand that connection.

I assume (correct me if I'm wrong) that your refusing "a cure made from an aborted baby" is because you believe that something immoral (an abortion) was integral to creating the cure. Agree or not, I can understand the reasoning there. If an immoral act is an integral part of the cure, you don't want any part of it.

But I don't see how it's similar to getting blood transfusion with a homosexual's blood... What does a person's blood have to do with morality?

I can understand someone worrying about disease from a blood transfusion (whether it's a reasonable fear or not is another issue). But the abortion / embryonic stem cell comparison just doesn't make any sense to me.

Would you refuse blood from an adulterer? How about from an atheist? I mean, if you don't want a sinner's blood, you probably ought to put yourself on some sort of "no blood transfusion ever" list.
Accepting the product of abortion is tacit acceptance and support of the heinous act and the industry that thrives on it.