Senate Finally Lynches Obama

Mocking You

The Senate finally voted on Thursday to confirm Loretta Lynch as Obama's next attorney general, with the help of 10 Republicans.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...voted-for-her/

She had been nominated on November 8th, 2014. Her confirmation took longer than that for all but two other nominees for the office: Edwin Meese III, who was nominated by President Ronald Reagan, and A. Mitchell Palmer, who was picked by President Woodrow Wilson, according to the Congressional Research Service.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/04/24...eral-vote.html

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Loretta Lynch: Eric Holder in drag.

15753823855_7d7d6f159f_b.jpg

Let's hope that the Republicans take the White House so that Obama's newest Storm Trooper has a short career.

shagster01

Loretta Lynch: Eric Holder in drag.

Let's hope that the Republicans take the White House so that Obama's newest Storm Trooper has a short career.

Note how aCW always appears to bring up drag in threads that have nothing to do with it. Creepy obsession, dude. You gotta quit letting thoughts of gayness rule your mind.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Note how aCW always appears to bring up drag in threads that have nothing to do with it. Creepy obsession, dude. You gotta quit letting thoughts of gayness rule your mind.

I thought drug addicts were supposed to have sense of humor Doper.

Our country is gonna need it with Loretta Lynch as AG.

Mocking You

Not only that, but Lynch is so unlike Holder. First of all, she's qualified. Second of all, she's nowhere near as far left as Holder. I would think Republicans would be doing cartwheels because Holder is gone.

BTW, aCW equating Lynch with Holder based solely on skin color is racist. My posting a punny headline for my thread is not.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Not only that, but Lynch is so unlike Holder. First of all, she's qualified. Second of all, she's nowhere near as far left as Holder. I would think Republicans would be doing cartwheels because Holder is gone.

BTW, aCW equating Lynch with Holder based solely on skin color is racist. My posting a punny headline for my thread is not.

Puns are actually funny.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER

Someone hasn't done his homework.

Loretta Lynch’s similarities to Eric Holder a red flag for Republicans
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...imilarities-to-eric-holder-a-red-fl/?page=all

Typical white liberal: see's nothing but the color of someone's skin.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then I'll have to assume, based on your posts, that conservatives see everyone in drag.

My my, someone's a bit touchy over reference to Loretta will Lynch ya being Storm Trooper Eric Holder in drag.

Is there something that you need to share with your fellow TOL'ers shag?