ECT "Lordship 'Salvation'"-perverting the gospel of Christ

Right Divider

Body part
There is only one gospel. It is what all have to believe and do, since the beginning of time, and that is to believe and obey God. Jesus fulfilled the old law. The old law is in Jesus and since we have a new priesthood, we have a new law, a new gospel.

Hebrews 7:12 For when the priesthood is changed, the law must be changed also.
A) Now you say BOTH "there is only one gospel" and "there are two gospels". You are extremely confused.
B) Gentiles were newer given a priesthood NOR "the law", so we cannot NOW be given NEW ones.

The gospel of the grace of God is about how EVERYONE can receive God's grace WITHOUT the LAW, WITHOUT a priesthood, etc. etc.

You need to learn about it. If you actually believed God, you would accept His GRACE FREELY GIVEN.

1Cor 2:12 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:12) Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

God's Truth

A) Now you say BOTH "there is only one gospel" and "there are two gospels". You are extremely confused.
We have to believe and obey Jesus, since the beginning of time. What do we have to do? We have to believe and obey. Believe and obey what? Believe and obey Jesus; believe and obey the new teachings for the NEW COVENANT.

B) Gentiles were newer given a priesthood NOR "the law", so we cannot NOW be given NEW ones.
The NEW one is for EVERYONE.

The gospel of the grace of God is about how EVERYONE can receive God's grace WITHOUT the LAW, WITHOUT a priesthood, etc. etc.
Jesus is the High Priest.

You need to learn about it. If you actually believed God, you would accept His GRACE FREELY GIVEN.

God gives His grace freely to those He chooses to give ti.

1Cor 2:12 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:12) Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

There is a new law of the Spirit.

Right Divider

Body part
We have to believe and obey Jesus, since the beginning of time. What do we have to do? We have to believe and obey. Believe and obey what? Believe and obey Jesus; believe and obey the new teachings for the NEW COVENANT.

The NEW one is for EVERYONE.

Jesus is the High Priest.

God give His grace freely to those He chooses to give ti.

There is a new law of the Spirit.
God gives His grace FREELY to everyone that puts their TRUST in what Christ DID for US.

You only THINK that you're the obedient ONE, but it's CHRIST, See Romans 5.
Rom 5:19 (AKJV/PCE)
(5:19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Once AGAIN, WE (the body of Christ) have NO PRIESTHOOD. Paul wrote 13 BOOKS of the BIBLE and says NOT ONE WORD about priests or priesthoods!

You are an Israelite WANNABE!

God's Truth

God gives His grace FREELY to everyone that puts their TRUST in what Christ DID for US.
In what Christ did for us, it is that he died for our sins. We do not enter that grace until we repent of those sins.

You only THINK that you're the obedient ONE, but it's CHRIST,
Christ was obedient and tells us we have to be obedient too.

Once AGAIN, WE (the body of Christ) have NO PRIESTHOOD. Paul wrote 13 BOOKS of the BIBLE and says NOT ONE WORD about priests or priesthoods!

You are an Israelite WANNABE!

You do not even know that Christ is our High Priest.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't know who you are talking about when you say we. And on TOL shouldn't we be able to talk about the Bible?

Is that like, when "they" asked Yogi Berra, "What time is it?," and he responded, "You mean now?"?

Do you like french fries?

john w

Hall of Fame

More pathetic lack of biblical knowledge. Only lost people, such as yourself need a High Priest-not saved members of the boc, saints, this "our," you mention. He is your High Priest, since you are lost, not ours, i.e., forever justified saints.

She is grinding her wolf-ette choppers, as she reads this. Make a dental appointment.

God's Truth

More pathetic lack of biblical knowledge. Only lost people, such as yourself need a High Priest-not saved members of the boc, saints, this "our," you mention. He is your High Priest, since you are lost, not ours, i.e., forever justified saints.

She is grinding her wolf-ette choppers, as she reads this. Make a dental appointment.

Hebrews 4:15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are--yet he did not sin.

Hebrews 7:26
Such a high priest truly meets our need--one who is holy, blameless, pure, set apart from sinners, exalted above the heavens.

Hebrews 7:11
If perfection could have been attained through the Levitical priesthood--and indeed the law given to the people established that priesthood--why was there still need for another priest to come, one in the order of Melchizedek, not in the order of Aaron?

Hebrews 9:28
so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Right Divider

Body part
In what Christ did for us, it is that he died for our sins. We do not enter that grace until we repent of those sins.

Christ was obedient and tells us we have to be obedient too.

Do you repent each and every time that you sin?

Do you confess your sins daily, hourly, minutely, secondly?

How many of my sins did Christ die for?

Our obedience CANNOT earn us salvation.

I have repented of my SIN and Jesus PAID the price.

If Christ is YOUR high priest, then will must be in the priesthood of the nation of Israel and NOT in the body of Christ.

I am DEAD to sin by the body of Christ.

Paul must have been completely negligent in his ministry, because TIME and TIME AGAIN, he tells us what we are JUSTIFIED by FAITH and he LEAVES out our obedience.

Right Divider

Body part
Hebrews 4:15 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are--yet he did not sin.

Such a high priest truly meets our need--one who is holy, blameless, pure, set apart from sinners, exalted above the heavens.

If perfection could have been attained through the Levitical priesthood--and indeed the law given to the people established that priesthood--why was there still need for another priest to come, one in the order of Melchizedek, not in the order of Aaron?

so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.
The WE in HEBREWS ain't YOU!

john w

Hall of Fame

What a mess. The drone thinks by quoting the scriptures, that settles it.

No, idiot, the above is explaining how now(my emphasis) saved people, formerly lost people, were "brought" to the LORD God-through the Lord Jesus Christ, as their High Priest-when they were lost. Again-He functioned in that roll, only when they were lost. Now, saints, members of the boc, forever justified saints(by definition), no longer need Him in the role, as they have the righteousness of God in Christ. Had you studied, and surveyed the OT, you'd know that the High Priest functioned on behalf of a lost person. And that would be you-he is your High Priest, since you are lost, not ours, i.e., forever justified members of the boc.

You can't be this stupid. I take that back-you are. My evidence? Your disjointed, ignorant, stupid slop, you spam on this board. You are an embarrassment. My pet rock knows more about the bible than you do, demon. Clueless-sit.