Pope Francis "Friend of Islam"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm looking for a 6 speed pope mobile, with a PRHT(Power Retractable Hard Top), as the soft top/rag top convertible is too noisy, with all those bullets flying around. Any TOL members seen any on Craig's List, Autotrader.com....?:

pope-francis-jeep.jpg

If I were the "Pope" I'd be looking around for one of those 'Aston-Martin' cars. Complete with oil sleek nozzles, super charged water spray, body armor, mounted machine guns and an ejector seat. The kind James Bond used in 'Goldfinger.' Now, that's a piece of protection.

SaulToPaul 2

If I were the "Pope" I'd be looking around for one of those 'Austin-Martin' cars. Complete with oil sleek nozzles, super charged water spray, body armor, mounted machine guns and an ejector seat. The kind James Bond used in 'Goldfinger.' Now, that's a piece of protection.

Yes, I don't remember Saint Peter (the alleged first pope) having a slew of bodyguards. He relied on God to protect him.

Cruciform

Imagine if, Rev. Mitch Pacwa, started every debate denigrating his opponents position in the opening statement.
Now demonstrate exactly where I have objectively "denigrated" anyone personally, since denigrating (criticizing) their position is something else entirely, and is not in any way a personal attack on one's opponent.

Then continued to do so in each and every rebuttal.
Again, attacking one's position is entirely acceptable. It is the very essence of debate.