This is why i hate CNN.. phony "priest" on yesterday..

republicanchick

CNN has to have a (choke choke) Catholic priest on, because FOX has Father Morris and that other good priest, can't recall his name..

Well, the "priest" on CNN y/day is NOT a true priest. He just sat there and regurgitated all the liberal talking points w/o once saying that... for example, tht the pope still does not condone homosexuality despite his often quoted comment that liberals are more than happy to misquote/misunderstand (deliberately, btw).

I have to correct something I said on TOL some time ago, about how News is news and maybe I shouldn't be repelled at the thought of watching CNN when FOX is temporarily not available. I take that back.

My Christian sensibilities have been... hate to use this words but..

OFFENDED

and I refuse to watch those weirdos anymore

I don't know if Ignorance is bliss... but... it's looking pretty good right now, in comparison.

__

SaulToPaul 2

Colossians 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Colossians 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

Less time watching the news would serve you well?

republicanchick

Colossians 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

Less time watching the news would serve you well?

i guess u subscribe to the notion that ignorance is bliss, that knwoing what is going on in the world and doing something to make things better is a waste of time?

well, u are entitled to your opinion...

There is so much evil going on that I don't know where to begin. But I guess u are comfortable living with all that evil?

++

SaulToPaul 2

i guess u subscribe to the notion that ignorance is bliss, that knwoing what is going on in the world and doing something to make things better is a waste of time?

well, u are entitled to your opinion...

There is so much evil going on that I don't know where to begin. But I guess u are comfortable living with all that evil?

++

I agree with "saint Paul"

republicanchick

I agree with "saint Paul"

too bad u think people cannot seek the things from above while @ the same time seeking to make the world mre like the world that is above..

What's that, Jesus?

In the Our Father prayer it says

Your will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven..?

john w

Hall of Fame
CNN has to have a (choke choke) Catholic priest on, because FOX has Father Morris and that other good priest, can't recall his name..

Well, the "priest" on CNN y/day is NOT a true priest.

And the only priesthood the LORD God ever recognized on earth, up until this time, was the Levitical priesthood, making this "Catholic priesthood" a scam, and not "true."

republicanchick

And the only priesthood the LORD God ever recognized on earth, up until this time, was the Levitical priesthood, making this "Catholic priesthood" a scam, and not "true."

ho hum

just another ignorant catholic basher

who doesn't know the RC faith from the JW...

so boring.. Do u people ever READ?

funny papers?

well, u know... besides that.?

++

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
just as you can lose your salvation, you can lose your vocation as priest

The pope should excommunicate him for heresy

(after giving him a chance to recant, of course)

++

Says you. And you received your theological education at...? You received holy orders from...? You have some kind of authority because...?