Against abortion and against person-hood?

genuineoriginal

Bob rapes Mary and forces her to carry his child to birth.

Steve rapes Mary and then Bob forces her to carry Steve's child to birth.

Whenever the issue of abortion comes up, which in 99% of cases is intentionally killing an unborn baby conceived during consensual sex, liberals want to rape every woman around in order to justify killing an innocent unborn baby for the sins of his/her father?

Just put the father to death for the rape, and let the baby live, moron.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That happens every time a liberal holds a two year old child hostage with a knife at its throat until the pregnant mother kills her unborn child.

Well, the comparison about a two year old was presented by Crucible ...

PureX

Whenever the issue of abortion comes up, which in 99% of cases is intentionally killing an unborn baby conceived during consensual sex, liberals want to rape every woman around in order to justify killing an innocent unborn baby for the sins of his/her father?

Just put the father to death for the rape, and let the baby live, moron.
The point being made is that the woman's intent to have sex is irrelevant to the abortion issue because the pregnancy was NOT intended.

The real issue at hand is forcing women to have babies against their will vs allowing women to decide for themselves as autonomous human beings. The issue is about usurping the woman's autonomous personhood in favor of the fetus' imagined and un-autonomous personhood. The issue is about YOU usurping the autonomy of all women with your own, because YOU believe the imagined and dependent personhood of a fetus is more important than than the actual autonomous personhood of all the women on Earth.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
I feel that a woman has the autonomous right to abort. Just herself, you see- let her blood upon her.

That makes you pro-abortion.

No it doesn't. I am against the institution of abortion, but that sending a woman to prison for aborting a pregnancy is typical asinine thinking of ultra conservatives who have gotten more than carried away in their ridiculous reproach.

Abortion is an unnatural deviance, as sodomy and cannibalism. It is taboo by he Adamic principle. That is the CORRECT way of seeing it.

The Bible clearly teaches to let the blood be upon the wicked, but it does not always teach to prosecute or spill blood upon them.

I am pro-life, and pro-reason. You put so much emphasis on a potential being, not yet born- that you fail to acknowledge the higher value of those who are born.
Again, if yo had to choose between a fetus and a born child, you would choose the born child and THAT IS THAT. Therefore, you all are dishonest witnesses to truth.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
That's a false dichotomy. A fetus is neither a born human or 'parasite'.

If you had to choose between your four year old son and your four month old fetus, you would choose your four year old son because you know deep down that what you all push on this matter just isn't the case :rolleyes:
:plain: To be continued in a moment.

What does it matter? It's a question that has one honest answer- and three dishonest ones.
Horsefeathers. That someone would save a baby over a great grandfather doesn't go to the value or right of either and the choice, even if everyone made the same one, would evidence our bias in value, not the value of the bias.

Abortion being commensurate to murder is a lie in which all people intrinsically know. It is a false reproach to abortion.
Abortion is willful taking of a human life without just cause. And it's premeditated, to tie a ribbon around it. How do you define murder?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The Bible clearly teaches to let the blood be upon the wicked, but it does not always teach to prosecute or spill blood upon them.

I am pro-life, and pro-reason. You put so much emphasis on a potential being, not yet born- that you fail to acknowledge the higher value of those who are born.

Potential being? That is not how a prolife/anti-abortion advocate refers to an unborn baby. I do not acknowledge a higher value of the BORN mother or siblings, because, unlike you, I do not see the unborn baby as being of lesser value.

Again, if yo had to choose between a fetus and a born child, you would choose the born child and THAT IS THAT. Therefore, you all are dishonest witnesses to truth.

Not one person on this forum who is truly prolife will agree with your disregard for the unborn. Insofar as honesty, you need to stop projecting your shortcomings onto others and just strike that word from your vocabulary.

genuineoriginal

The point being made is that the woman's intent to have sex is irrelevant to the abortion issue because the pregnancy was NOT intended.
Whether the pregnancy was intended or not is irrelevant.
The fact that the woman is pregnant with an unborn human child is the only thing relevant in an abortion, since abortions are not performed on women that are not pregnant with an unborn human child.

genuineoriginal

No it doesn't. I am against the institution of abortion, but that sending a woman to prison for aborting a pregnancy is typical asinine thinking of ultra conservatives who have gotten more than carried away in their ridiculous reproach.
Murder demands the death penalty.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Whether the pregnancy was intended or not is irrelevant.
The fact that the woman is pregnant with an unborn human child is the only thing relevant in an abortion, since abortions are not performed on women that are not pregnant with an unborn human child.

Exactly.

gcthomas

And this is why you will always feel that politicians do not represent you. The Christian Taliban, or at least the vocal and anonymous component of them such as yourself, will always remain a powerless, disenfranchised minority in America.

6days

genuineoriginal said:
Hmmmmmm..... I seldom disagree with you, however .... Perhaps I just am not getting your point. Who deserves the death penalty? Abortion docs? The 13 year old scared girl who had an abortion?*

Although, I am very prolife, I think we need to be compassionate towards those who have sinned.*I think Christians often appear belligerant and uncaring... and in the process lose the opportunity to show love and share Jesus.*

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
:doh:

I've never seen a group of people straight up be PROVEN wrong on something RIGHT TO THEIR FACE- indisputable, checkmating, clear as crystal REBUTTAL..
AND STILL just sit there with the SAME EXACT rehashing- word for word- WHAT THEY WERE JUST SHOWN TO BE WRONG ON!

At least try to come up with something different. If abortion is 'murder', than why is blowing up an abortion clinic considered an EXTREMIST CRIME and, SINCE YOU WOULD CHOOSE A BORN SON OVER A FETUS, how is a FETUS commensurate to a BORN PERSON?

This entire conversation is dumb. You all are feverishly dishonest, fault throwing morons. Have you ever thought that people you spew your nonsense to that they or someone they love may have had an abortion?
You know what, don't even answer that because you all will, as with everything else, try to project instead of just admitting that you are WRONG.

6days

Crucible said:
This entire conversation is dumb. You all are feverishly dishonest, fault throwing morons. Have you ever thought that you spew your nonsense to that they or someone they love may have had an abortion?*
You know what, don't even answer that because you all will, as with everything else, try to project instead of just admitting that you are WRONG.
You do make a good point in there...but it gets lost in the vitriole.

Crucible..... I don't see how you are going to convince people to be more compassionate when you are calling them dumb dishonest morons. Ha.... I think it would be like trying to share the gospel with somebody and then using those words to people who don't accept what you are telling them

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You do make a good point in there...but it gets lost in the vitriole.

Crucible..... I don't see how you are going to convince people to be more compassionate when you are calling them dumb dishonest morons. Ha.... I think it would be like trying to share the gospel with somebody and then using those words to people who don't accept what you are telling them

They are casually calling everyone who has had an abortion a murderer. Acting like Gestapos on what is simply untrue and which I've provided logical, indisputable proofs to show.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I've never seen a group of people straight up be PROVEN wrong on something RIGHT TO THEIR FACE- indisputable, checkmating, clear as crystal REBUTTAL..AND STILL just sit there with the SAME EXACT rehashing- word for word- WHAT THEY WERE JUST SHOWN TO BE WRONG ON!
You appear to confuse being loud, assumptive and declarative with having an insurmountable argument.

At least try to come up with something different. If abortion is 'murder', than why is blowing up an abortion clinic considered an EXTREMIST CRIME
You're confusing the legal definition with a moral one. Legally, you can abort a great many unborn. There's no arguing on what the law is, only over what it should arguably be and why.

and, SINCE YOU WOULD CHOOSE A BORN SON OVER A FETUS, how is a FETUS commensurate to a BORN PERSON?
Rebutted in my last.

This entire conversation is dumb.
I'm half way agreeing with you.

You all are feverishly dishonest, fault throwing morons.
That or you're wrong and can't reasonably defend yourself so you resort to this sort of sophomoric name calling...I know which of those two has my vote.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You could tell Town the sky is blue and he'd find away to tell you that you are not only wrong, but stupid for even thinking it.

There is no winning with Town, there is only getting tired of telling grass it is green and moving on :rolleyes:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You could tell Town the sky is blue and he'd find away to tell you that you are not only wrong, but stupid for even thinking it.
Rather, I reason my way into arguments and am always content to examine one by that light. I mostly have found that people who don't and aren't similarly at ease with the prospect, whatever their claims, tend to be the sort who've felt their way into a position.

There is no winning with Town
Not a new tactic. Blame the challenger's nature and avoid the unpleasantness of having to actually defend a position.

You're looking more and more like a feeler.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Rather, I reason my way into arguments and am always content to examine one by that light. I mostly have found that people who don't and aren't similarly at ease with the prospect, whatever their claims, tend to be the sort who've felt their way into a position.

Not a new tactic. Blame the challenger's nature and avoid the unpleasantness of having to actually defend a position.

You're looking more and more like a feeler.

Auschwitz and abortion clinics have a lot in common if abortion is murder.

Wouldn't you praise a person who it down and killed the transgressors?

But, why not with abortion clinics?

There's fifty ways I can sit here and spin this and show just how wrong you all are. I've already proven you all wrong, and you're not doing anything but launching a complete denial complex.

It is a complete waste of time speaking to people in such ridiculous denial about their own plain dishonesty.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Auschwitz and abortion clinics have a lot in common if abortion is murder.
Yes, they do. And they have some fairly important differences.

Wouldn't you praise a person who it down and killed the transgressors?
No, I wouldn't. Do you want to have that discussion or is this more chit-chat with gravitas in the subject?

But, why not with abortion clinics?
Because I suspect the attempt at cure would be worse for the cause than the disease.

There's fifty ways I can sit here and spin this and show just how wrong you all are.
Again, I understand you feel that way, but until you manage something like it you're full of declarative stuff and nonsense.

I've already proven you all wrong, and you're not doing anything but launching a complete denial complex.
It's a neat trick, but that's not really how it works or arguments would come down to two people simply declaring their superiority at worst and at best the superiority of an argument, superior or not.

It is a complete waste of time speaking to people in such ridiculous denial about their own plain dishonesty.
Declare your position superior, those who differ stupid and/or dishonest and avoid the need to do what you're either unwilling or incapable of doing. Neat trick, that. :plain: