ECT Religion Police/Christian Correctness

Nang

TOL Subscriber
The MADists on TOL have established a Police state of Religion, according to their peculiar views and insistence on what is Christian Correctness.

Examples:

MAD Question: What do you believe?

Christian Answers: The Gospel of Jesus Christ.

MAD Question: Does that mean you believe Paul's Gospel of I Corinthians 15:1-4?

Christian Answers: Yes, indeed.

MAD Question: Do you only believe Paul's proclamation of the Gospel in I Corinthians 15:1-4?

Christian Answers: No, I also believe the Gospel proclaimed by Jesus Christ and all the Apostles.

MAD conclusion: Wrong! The only Gospel message that saves is I Corinthians 15:1-4.
Thus, you are lost and not saved, because you believe MORE of the BIBLE MESSAGE, than I Corinthians 15:1-4

MAD Religion Correctness insists that, the rest of the Bible is for Jews only, but only the Christian Correct, who limit Truth to the 4 verses of Paul given in I Corinthians 1-4, prove to be the elite and saved "Body of Christ."

This MADist (gospel) elitism is just plain nuts . . .

Sinners are not saved by following Paul ALONE, but sinners are justified (forgiven) by believing and following the teachings of Jesus Christ, alone, which Paul and ALL the Apostles testified to, according to faith in His righteousness alone.

MADists teach a false gospel, by denying that the entire Word of God is the one and only True Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Christians believe Paul taught the Gospel of Jesus Christ in I Corinthians 15:1-4, but they should NEVER be considered lost, just because they do not limit the Gospel message to these 4 verses.

The Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, contains the saving Gospel promises and message of the Savior. Such is the whole Truth that every regenerated son of God holds to, by the spiritually quickening power of God the Holy Spirit.

MADists are the spiritual enemies of the sons of God, because they limit the Gospel message of grace, to only following Paul, rather than following God the Son, come in flesh; Jesus the Christ.

Last edited:

OCTOBER23

LOVE THE BRETHREN.

Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another:

for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
John 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.
John 15:17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
The MADists on TOL have established a Police state of Religion, according to their peculiar views and insistence on what is Christian Correctness.

Examples:

MAD Question: Do you only believe Paul's proclamation of the Gospel in I Corinthians 15:1-4?

Christian Answers: No, I also believe the Gospel proclaimed by Jesus Christ and all the Apostles.

MAD conclusion: Wrong! The only Gospel message that saves is I Corinthians 15:1-4.
Thus, you are lost and not saved, because you believe MORE of the BIBLE MESSAGE, than I Corinthians 15:1-4

MAD Religion Correctness insists that, the rest of the Bible is for Jews only, but only the Christian Correct, who limit Truth to the 4 verses of Paul given in I Corinthians 1-4, prove to be the elite and saved "Body of Christ."

This MADist (gospel) elitism is just plain nuts . . .

Sinners are not saved by following Paul ALONE, but sinners are justified (forgiven) by believing and following the teachings of Jesus Christ, alone, which Paul and ALL the Apostles testified to, according to faith in His righteousness alone.

MADists teach a false gospel, by denying that the entire Word of God is the one and only True Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Christians believe Paul taught the Gospel of Jesus Christ in I Corinthians 15:1-4, but they should NEVER be considered lost, just because they do not limit the Gospel message to these 4 verses.

The Bible, from Genesis to Revelation, contains the saving Gospel promises and message of the Savior. Such is the whole Truth that every regenerated son of God holds to, by the spiritually quickening power of God the Holy Spirit.

MADists are the spiritual enemies of the sons of God, because they limit the Gospel message of grace, to only following Paul, rather than following God the Son, come in flesh; Jesus the Christ.

not at all, Jesus Christ IS the Gospel. Christ Delivered extra, new information to Paul. We believe the entire Bible, and when you read it correctly, you agree with MAD. it's not an "elite" group - you made it that way in your own mind. you're obsessed it seems, constantly refuting God's Word and attacking Paul, which is attacking Christ and His Body.

long before i arrived your mind was set, and the pattern. Scripture is posted over and over, showing you, proving. that's why i don't post much scripture yet, i divide what you post, and it further shows your error. apparently you have acquired the "blocking out" skill, by ignoring other folks Scripture postings (like i do with LA and a select few), and you get started on your rebuttal to refute the Bible.

you want to go into great detail AGAINST THE CROSS, Paul and MADists. here is another thread, because the other 1000 didn't work for you ! ! !​

View attachment 19519

Last edited:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
not at all, Jesus Christ IS the Gospel.

Indeed.

Christ Delivered extra, new information to Paul.

There is nothing that can be added to Christ manifested in flesh as Son of Man. To Paul, or anyone else.

The mark of every cult, is a claim of "extra, new information!"

We believe the entire Bible, and when you read it correctly, you agree with MAD. it's not an "elite" group - you made it that way in your own mind. you're obsessed it seems, constantly refuting God's Word and attacking Paul, which is attacking Christ and His Body.

Not what MADists claim. You claim the saving gospel is found only from Romans through Philemon. The rest of the bible is for Jews only.

You cannot deny this is your view . . .

moonbeam

Banned

I concur wholeheartedly with those Christian responses.

Does this mean that those who are MAD already… will become even MADDER ?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Indeed.

There is nothing that can be added to Christ manifested in flesh as Son of Man.
To Paul, or anyone else.

The mark of every cult, is a claim of "extra, new information!"

nearly 2000 year old "new" information, you freak ! God/Christ Himself ADDED to the manifested flesh. the MARK of EVERY CULT is someone like YOU, that attacks Christ's Dispensation, as if it's just an afterthought of the of the Risen Christ. unreal

Not what MADists claim. You claim the saving gospel is found only from Romans through Philemon. The rest of the bible is for Jews only.

You cannot deny this is your view . . .

i cannot deny that's where it's found ! the Bible says what it says whether you like it or not. we didn't right it, we read it, understand and preach it as Paul, that's all - :patrol:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
[/YELLOW]

But you deny this same Gospel is the subject and promise of God found throughout the entire bible.

We Christians who see the Gospel proclaimed from Genesis through Revelation are policed and declared unsaved by MAD because we do not limit the Gospel message to just I Corinthians 15:1-4.

moonbeam

Banned
Seems to be their unrepentant fate!

Nice to see you post again . . :)

Thanks Nang….nice to be back…been hanging out of late with the Calvinists at Christianforums (me old haunt)

Whats up with these people…why do they choose to describe themselves as being MAD?

How can they deny such clear scripture references to all the old testament writers, such as 1 Peter 1:11 in regards to who exactly is driving the Good News bus (that they claim to be riding in)

Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
:rolleyes:
Thanks Nang….nice to be back…been hanging out of late with the Calvinists at Christianforums (me old haunt)

Whats up with these people…why do they choose to describe themselves as being MAD?

How can they deny such clear scripture references to all the old testament writers, such as 1 Peter 1:11 in regards to who exactly is driving the Good News bus (that they claim to be riding in)

Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

They are MidActsDispensationalists who believe only Paul brings the Gospel message to the Body of Christ in I Corinthians 15:1-4 and all "other" gospels are for other races and peoples.

They are also KJV-only (which explains their temperments) and that Peter taught a different gospel for Jews, which was an indictment, not a message of grace like Paul's gospel.

They are favored and rule on TOL . . .

moonbeam

Banned
They are MidActsDispensationalists who believe only Paul brings the Gospel message to the Body of Christ in I Corinthians 15:1-4 and all "other" gospels are for other races and peoples.

Ok…so that probably means they haven't understood the Gospel at all…probably because they haven't heard it.

They are also KJV-only (which explains their temperments) and that Peter taught a different gospel for Jews, which was an indictment, not a message of grace like Paul's gospel.

Well then…that definitely proves they don't understand the Gospel…because they haven't heard it.

They are favored and rule on TOL . . .

Ok…so they are a big fish in a little pond…and thats all they will ever be.

Ok...Glad we got that cleared up.