A House GOP leader asked for Obamacare horror stories on FB, instead she got this

Tinark

Screen_Shot_2015-03-26_at_4.07.23_PM.0.png

http://www.vox.com/2015/3/26/8296863/mcmorris-rodgers-obamacare

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
I don't think she was a fool. She just had no idea of the way Obamacare was actually working.

Probably came as a complete surprise to her.

shagster01

I don't think she was a fool. She just had no idea of the way Obamacare was actually working.

Probably came as a complete surprise to her.

She is a fool. She was fishing for something and didn't get it.

She could have asked "tell me your stories on Obamacare." Instead she went fishing for only "problems" and bad stories.

She obviously didn't want a real dialogue, just a dirty laundry list. She's a fool.

And I don't even support Obamacare.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Agreed. Never ask a question when you don't know the answer--right? She automatically assumed it was a horror show and it blew up in her face.

Caledvwlch

Agreed. Never ask a question when you don't know the answer--right? She automatically assumed it was a horror show and it blew up in her face.

This is almost as much fun as say, McDonald's asking Twitter to come up with their new slogan.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
It seems some of the tea party types are so insulated from normal Americans that they assume we are all like that.

And of course, most of them don't have a clue about what Obamacare really is about. Given the provisions of the act, if it was repealed at this point, a lot of congressmen would be out looking for a job.

This foolish woman just had a healthy does of reality. Let's hope she has enough sense to think about it.