I will not vote for trump

journey

I am supporting anybody but trump
I have already voted
I would be happy if cruz wins it
he is my fourth choice

There aren't that many people running now. You're calling everyone an idiot who votes for Trump. You say that Cruz is your fourth choice, we know that you won't vote for Trump, so does this mean your first two choices are Clinton and Sanders? If not, who's left to vote for except Kasich? There's a lot of idiots running around, so tell us your version of smart. I'll remain a Cruz supporter, hopefully to the end of this election cycle. I'll vote for Trump if he is the republican nominee. I will not vote for Clinton or Sanders under any circumstances, so who's left to vote for? I'll be one of your idiots if Trump is the nominee.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
There aren't that many people running now. You're calling everyone an idiot who votes for Trump. You say that Cruz is your fourth choice, we know that you won't vote for Trump, so does this mean your first two choices are Clinton and Sanders? If not, who's left to vote for except Kasich? There's a lot of idiots running around, so tell us your version of smart. I'll remain a Cruz supporter, hopefully to the end of this election cycle. I'll vote for Trump if he is the republican nominee. I will not vote for Clinton or Sanders under any circumstances, so who's left to vote for? I'll be one of your idiots if Trump is the nominee.

me too

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
So you won't be voting ... OR will you cast your vote for a third party candidate who doesn't have a chance to win?

What again was it that you called those who do not vote for the Republican candidate (which Trump is)?

Like it or not ... he belongs to you. He is *your* candidate.

I think you need to feed him that crow with a bit of mustard Rusha...:chuckle:

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
I have always agreed with this
-but this is different
-they say without a third party to get the republicans out
-we could lose the house
-we have already lost the senate and the white house -
-and
-the supreme court

We have not already lost anything you blithering idiot, Thall & Rusha are right you are a complete hypocrite if you don't stand with the party nominee in November given you have been pontificating to that effect since before the primary season began, you just have a bad case of sour grapes like the rest of the RINO's. Chances are that the republicans will not only lose the white house but, cease to exist as a party if the establishment pulls any shenanigans at the convention. If Trump wins fair & square than he should be given his chance to lead. Trump is not my choice either but, I will honor the process & the convention rules that have been in place since the party began and vote for the nominee because your right about one thing, this time it is different and I will never say that I had a hand in electing the marxist, serial liar, & felon Hillary, If you can do that you really are a shameful hypocrite. :plain:

I would appreciate someone quoting this post so Chrys can see it, given he has me on ignore. :chuckle:

chrysostom

Hall of Fame
it all started with the wall
and
mexico would pay for it
it was all you needed to hear
you need trump to protect you
from people who mow your lawn
from people who pick your lettuce
what a miserable existence you must have
you do need help
but
trump will not make it all better
and
once you realize that
you can go back to your miserable existence

journey

it all started with the wall
and
mexico would pay for it
it was all you needed to hear
you need trump to protect you
from people who mow your lawn
from people who pick your lettuce
what a miserable existence you must have
you do need help
but
trump will not make it all better
and
once you realize that
you can go back to your miserable existence

I haven't heard Trump mention the folks you listed who want to work. He did mention gangs, drug dealers, rapists, and other criminals. All of the remaining Republican candidates say they will secure the border. Are you against securing the border? If so, you'll have to vote for Clinton or Sanders. Is this what you're going to do? I'm not a radical on illegals, but I do think it's far past time to secure our borders and know who's in our country. Terrorists can walk right in the way things are now, and I'm sure that they have. I won't vote for anyone who refuses to secure the border.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I guess Chrys will be voting for the "Crooked Clintons?" After all, he doesn't want to be seen as one of us idiots who wind up voting for Trump.

Timotheos

I will not vote for trump
-I will continue to vote for all other republicans
-I will never vote for a democrat

I agree, and I pledge to never vote for Trump. The primary is coming up in my state and I plan to vote for anyone but Trump. If Trump steals the nomination from the Republicans, I will not vote for him in November. If that means Hillary becomes president, so be it. Trump supporters brought that on us. They will have nobody to blame but themselves.