Andreas Lubitz Germanwings Islam Muslim Isis Connection

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Andreas Lubitz, Germanwings Co-Pilot, Appeared ‘100 Percent Flightworthy,’ Airline Says

He was 27 years old, loved to fly and apparently set off no alarms or showed signs that he was troubled – or worse.

The co-pilot of Germanwings Flight 9525, which crashed into the Alps en route from Barcelona to Düsseldorf on Tuesday, has been identified as Andreas Lubitz, a German who grew up in the Rhineland town of Montabaur.

On Thursday, a French prosecutor said Mr. Lubitz had deliberately set out to “destroy the aircraft” by putting it on a descent path and ignoring the increasingly frantic knocks on a locked cockpit door by the pilot, who had stepped out for a few minutes, leaving Mr. Lubitz at the controls alone.

Officials at Germanwings and its parent company, Lufthansa, provided a bare-bones description of Mr. Lubitz — and said his motivation, if he had committed such a horrendous act, remained a mystery to them, as well.

Puppet

BANNED
Banned
They have recording of his breathing and i think they said it was normal breathing. Maybe he put himself to sleep

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Andreas Lubitz Religion Debate: Germanwings Crash Raises Questions Over Pilot's Faith

Questions about the religious background of Andreas Lubitz, the Germanwings pilot who investigators said deliberately crashed a plane in the French Alps this week, killing all on board, have sparked outrage and debate about whether such information is relevant to the investigation. When a reporter asked French Prosecutor Brice Robin of Marseille, during a news conference Thursday, whether he knew Lubitz’s religion, Robin said he did not know and added, “I don’t think that’s where the answer to this lies.”

The question suggested that Lubitz’s religious background was relevant to the investigation behind the pilot’s alleged deliberate downing of Germanwings Flight 9525 on Tuesday. Robin said the crash did not show any signs of terrorism. Some were appalled by the reporter’s inquiry.

“This line of questioning makes no sense to me whatsoever,” said Elizabeth Shakman Hurd, an associate professor of political science with a courtesy appointment in religious studies at Northwestern University in Illinois. “I find it disturbing and depressing that at a time like this some people feel compelled to search desperately for explanations that presume religious causation.”

“This line of questioning makes no sense to me whatsoever"....because i'm a flaming liberal retard, said Elizabeth Shakman Hurd.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
wait - has there ever been any link between islam and airplane related terrorism?

:think:

guess not :idunno:

I would not be so quick to jump on the terrorism theory. It may be true but it's mostly conjecture from one source. At least, that's what I've found.

Last edited:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
in breaking news, lubitz is revealed as a deep cell muslim implant, triggered by iranian mullahs in order to deflect attention from the nuclear talks!

more here