Jesus' ways:

God's Truth

vs. "I always obey Jesus."-"god'suntruth

So, demon-ette, you agree that not all scripture, is specifically written about each individual, and is for their obedience, and you lie, when you assert, over, and over again, that you "always obey Jesus?"

I've asked this fraud this question, over, and over, and, in deceit, tis con artist always drops back, and "punts," and lies, when she deceitfully claims that she "always obeys Jesus," conveniently spinning "common sense," and "not written to her," wen she knows she cannot/does not "always obey Jesus," and, in hypocrisy, all the wile accusing others of not "obeying Jesus," when she know that she does not either.

Well done, "Frau D. "god"'suntruth.

You preach another gospel. You say NOTHING Jesus said when he walked the earth is for us.

Who would speak such nonsense of the Word of God?

john w

Hall of Fame
You preach another gospel. You say NOTHING Jesus said when he walked the earth is for us.

Who would speak such nonsense of the Word of God?

"Originally Posted by God's Truth View Post

Jesus said that to a RICH MAN. Not everyone is a RICH MAN.

Common sense eludes some."

"I always obey Jesus."-"god'suntruth

So, demon-ette, you agree that not all scripture, is specifically written about each individual, and is for their obedience, and you lie, when you assert, over, and over again, that you "always obey Jesus?"
I've asked this fraud this question, over, and over, and, in deceit, tis con artist always drops back, and "punts," and lies, when she deceitfully claims that she "always obeys Jesus," conveniently spinning "common sense," and "not written to her," wen she knows she cannot/does not "always obey Jesus," and, in hypocrisy, all the wile accusing others of not "obeying Jesus," when she know that she does not either.

Frau D. "god"'suntruth:not a peep.

God's Truth

1 Corinthians 6:9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men

musterion

Jesus said that to a RICH MAN. Not everyone is a RICH MAN.

Common sense eludes some.

By that logic, we also observe that almost everything He said was to Jews and about Jews. The only case that was not, was His speaking to the Canaanite woman with the possessed daughter.

You posit that since you are not rich, what He said to the rich man does not apply to you, thus you make no attempt to sell all you have, etc. Okay, fine.

Neither are you a Jew, nor are you a Canaanite.

So by your logic, nothing He said was speaking to or about you.

Common sense.

You are refuted.

God's Truth

By that logic, we also observe that almost everything He said was to Jews and about Jews. The only case that was not, was His speaking to the Canaanite woman with the possessed daughter.

You posit that since you are not rich, what He said to the rich man does not apply to you, thus you make no attempt to sell all you have, etc. Okay, fine.

Neither are you a Jew, nor are you a Canaanite.

So by your logic, nothing He said was speaking to or about you.

Common sense.

You are refuted.

Jesus wasn't telling every Jew to sell their home.

If you would obey Jesus' teachings, he would reveal himself to you.

That is what he says, except, you do not believe it because you think his words were only for the Jews.

Jesus came for the lost sheep of Israel, but then all could come to him when he was crucified.

Jesus came first for those who already belonged to God by faith.

Jesus' words are life for everyone, even if you are a white rich man that loves his money more than God.

God's Truth

How can anyone think Jesus' words got nullified when he died?

It is unbelievable.

Jesus' words did not stop giving life.

John 6:63 The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.

1 Peter 1:25 but the word of the Lord endures forever." And this is the word that was preached to you.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

God's Truth

Apostle Paul explains how the Word came first for the Jews then to the Gentiles.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

First to the Jew:

Matthew 15:24 He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."

Then to everyone else:

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

john w

Hall of Fame
John W., what are you doing if you are not obeying?

The fraud-ette, once again, changes the subject, as I picked her "I always obey Jesus" scam apart:

No, we understand that you are a whited wall, as you, in deceit, "argue:"

"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

...and when we counter, with the argument that not all scripture is about us, written to us, for our obedience, you go into your little hypocrite tantrum act, accusing others of "not obeying Jesus," like you allegedly always do.

Let me guess your spin, dodge ball, tap dance with a cane, and top hat, do the hokey pokey, and spin all about, ...."response:"

No, no, no, my dearmisguided John W, who does not "follow Jesus" like I do, you and many others here do not understand that "always," does not really mean "always," "all of," does not really mean "all of," "everything," does not really mean "everything...." Why are you "mocking Jesus?"

Fraud-ette.

john w

Hall of Fame
"Everything Jesus says stands forever…. Jesus' words are for everyone.....We always have to obey God ...We always have to obey Jesus….........I obey all of Jesus' teachings....I follow all of Jesus teachings, exactly as he says…..Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says."”-God’sUNTruth

fraud, for all of TOL to witness.

God's Truth

Your implied obedience to the law isn't what saves someone. If someone is obeying Christ then they believe in Him. That is the work Jesus demands of his followers.

I obey the new law the law of Christ.

Don't you believe you have to obey the law of Christ?

We have to obey more than just one thing.

The Word of God says faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I obey the new law the law of Christ.

Don't you believe you have to obey the law of Christ?

We have to obey more than just one thing.

The Word of God says faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone.

That verse you're referring to is in the book of James and James is written to the scattered tribes of Israel and not to the Body of Christ. In order for you to know that, you'd have to know how to Rightly Divide the word of God.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

GT sounds like Meshak.

Ben Masada

Are you sure that Jesus' teachings are for every one and that you follow all Jesus' teachings? Why don't you follow what he said in Luke 16:29-31? Take a look at what I am talking about and test yourself if you do what he said in there.

Ben Masada

Jesus explained how you should be reading OT and practice. He is the Teacher of OT. He pointed out how OT people made mistakes and therefor not obeying God well.

But most of us still don't listen to Jesus, so in effect, we are no better than OT people.

So Ben, we ought to not mockery of Jesus' word. It is blasphemous.

It is much more probable that rather you and not me is the one mocking Jesus. He taught to listening to "Moses" aka the Law, and I of the two of us is the one doing what he said, not you. (Luke 16:29-31)That's an embarrassment to all Christians isn't it?

Caino

BANNED
Banned
It is much more probable that rather you and not me is the one mocking Jesus. He taught to listening to "Moses" aka the Law, and I of the two of us is the one doing what he said, not you. (Luke 16:29-31)That's an embarrassment to all Christians isn't it?

The Jewish converts wrote about Jesus after he was gone in order to make him more like the Jews Messiah, to make him more acceptable to the Jews. It failed to bring the Jews and only cased confusion. When Gods will is your law you are hardly in the kingdom of heaven as taught by Jesus. Jesus knew the law was man made, evolved religion. Moses was a reformer of previous beliefs and practices, previous so called "law". Jesus left the law in Judaism undisturbed.

God's Truth

The fraud-ette, once again, changes the subject, as I picked her "I always obey Jesus" scam apart:

No, we understand that you are a whited wall, as you, in deceit, "argue:"

...and when we counter, with the argument that not all scripture is about us, written to us, for our obedience, you go into your little hypocrite tantrum act, accusing others of "not obeying Jesus," like you allegedly always do.

Let me guess your spin, dodge ball, tap dance with a cane, and top hat, do the hokey pokey, and spin all about, ...."response:"

No, no, no, my dearmisguided John W, who does not "follow Jesus" like I do, you and many others here do not understand that "always," does not really mean "always," "all of," does not really mean "all of," "everything," does not really mean "everything...." Why are you "mocking Jesus?"

Fraud-ette.

Just answer the question.

John W., what are you doing if you are not obeying?