Why would God need a hell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickiel

I wonder what it would have been like if the Christians had spread the gospel of salvation, like they did the horror of their hell?

If they would have shared the good news with the same dedication that they have their bad news of their hell; I wonder how much that would have helped this world?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If they would have shared the good news with the same dedication that they have their bad news of their hell; I wonder how much that would have helped this world?

i wonder what happened in your past to warp you so badly

Mickiel

i wonder what happened in your past to warp you so badly

No matter how much I disagree with anyone, I hold no need to insult their personage; their religion and beliefs are big enough targets. But I notice how it is the habit of many Christians to personally insult those who disagree with them; its a common trait that many of them display with impunity. Which requires a coldness. I think that is part of what Christ meant in Matt. 24:12, " And because sin shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold!" Its easy to be cold hearted and insulting, but it requires love to give respect to others who disagree with you. Some kind of love at some level.

ok doser

But I notice how it is the habit of many Christians to personally insult those who disagree with them

dude :darwinsm:

if i was insulting you, you'd know it

i was just making an observation - you have a very warped view of Christianity - I just wonder what happened to you

Mickiel

dude :darwinsm:

if i was insulting you, you'd know it

i was just making an observation - you have a very warped view of Christianity - I just wonder what happened to you

You wondered what has warped my life in the past, because of my view of Christianity. Imagine that kind of pride in Christianity, if anyone thinks negative of Christianity, then they must be warped. Wow. The amazing thing here, is that you see absolutely nothing wrong with you feeling that way. That is what is frightening; you think its okay to feel someone is warped if they don't like your religion. That kind of complete blindness and carelessness is what will make " Nations rise against Nations"; its the same cold spirit. One nation will think its better than the other; they will think those who are not of their culture or breed, are warped people. Matt. 24:7.

Its even worse when a religious person thinks that those not in their religion, are infidels. Are warped.

ok doser

most of your response is you going off in wrong directions and i'm not interested in correcting your mistaken assumptions about me

i will respond to this:
You wondered what has warped my life in the past, because of my view of Christianity.

well, this part of your view in particular, that i responded to and you dodged:

I wonder what it would have been like if the Christians had spread the gospel of salvation...

my response was "pretty sure at least some of them did"

your response to that was:
View attachment 23603

most Christians that i am familiar with do stress the gospel of salvation

your experiences, apparently, are dissimilar

Mickiel

Why would God need a hell, when he has a heart to save humanity?

The Christian hell is not greater than the heart of God to save.

Mickiel

Hey, check this out: why would God need a hell, when Heb. 9:26 is revealed?

" For then must he have suffered since the foundation of the world; but now once in the end of the world has he appeared to put AWAY sin by the sacrifice of himself." Here the Christian hell is cancelled yet again, their reasoning for it is removed by scripture. Jesus is shown returning to earth AT THE END OF THE WORLD, and he is putting away sin. Why would God need a Christian hell after Christ is putting away sin in the end of the earth? The lust for hell and punishment is sedated here, now you righteous people don't have to worry about sinners getting away with sin , their sin is removed by Jesus. Now you have no need to see them " Get it." Now they can be forgiven.

Mickiel

Hey, will you think with me?

Again let me show you through scripture , why God does not need the Christian hell.

Matt.24:21, " For then shall be great tribulations was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, NOR SHALL EVER BE!" Whoop there it is! Jesus said the tribulation is going to be the worse human suffering since the beginning of this world , nor shall any human suffering be that bad again. Common sense ought to tell any bible reader that IF the Christian version of eternal punishing were to be true, that would be FAR worse than the tribulation, and this teaching of Christ in Matt. 24:21 must be removed from the bible.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
...Heb. 9:26...the Christian hell is cancelled yet again...

For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself [Heb. 9:26].

"“But now once in the end of the world” should read “the end of the age.” This has no reference to what some people call the end of the world. Actually, the Bible does not teach the end of the world; it does teach the end of the age.

“Hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.” Christ came, made under the Law. He appeared at the end of the Law age, and He instituted a new age, the age of grace." McGee, J. V. (1991). Thru the Bible commentary: The Epistles (Hebrews 8-13) (electronic ed., Vol. 52, p. 44). Nashville: Thomas Nelson.

Mickiel

if we agree with you, will you go away?

I am not fishing for agreement , neither do I bother any other threads on board. I only post on my own threads. So you are asking me to go away from my own thread you are visiting. You are transparent, I see through you. And you are welcome to thread.

Mickiel

Hey, why would God need a hell, when he is the kind of being who does not retain his anger forever?

Instead of listening to Christianity, listen to Micah 7:18, " Who is a God like you, that pardons iniquity and passes by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? He retains not his anger forever, because he DELIGHTS in Mercy." This kind of being needs no hell in eternity; he forgives sin and passes it by; he does not retain the kind of mentality that would create a place of eternal misery.

Mickiel

Hey why would God need a hell, when his word promises that all the things which would exist in the Christian hell, like pain, sorrow and crying, are going to PASS AWAY!

Rev.21:4

How could a place of eternal crying, pain and sorrow exist, if God has stated it will pass away?

Hello?

Status
Not open for further replies.