Old man,Go be a snake.

Zeke

The graceless grace movement exposes itself every time it post, and shows its ignorance when it comes to grasping that the Spirit has expressed it self through many cultures around the planet, the christian one being the most diabolical facade used to justify bigotry, murder,theft and racist stupidity, making God, who we all know is an American Zionist liable for their behavior.

RBBI

The right hand of fellowship is extended to fellow Christians. If you consider him a fellow Christian, that makes me doubt your Christianity.

The kid knows Jesus I believe, but even if he doesn't, even MORE of a reason to reach out to him. I guess you forgot Jesus spent time with publicans, Samaritans, and winebibbers. Peace

Lon

Does that give you rights to Indian assets and money ?

No, you have to be a full quarter of only one tribe. That it adds up to a quarter doesn't qualify me.

Also, you have to have 'pedigree' (paperwork). Indian affairs doesn't accept DNA, oddly. I suppose they want a history of vested interest in Indian affairs...

RBBI

Repent of our sins and call upon the name of Yeshua. Which for me, initiated an OVERNIGHT change so severe it caught my unbelieving family off guard completely, but my mother was saved within 30 days, and the rest of my LARGE extended family, over a period of 4 years, due in large part they would tell you, to seeing the astounding change in ME. I was personally used to lead my agnostic father to the Lord about a month before his death at age 68, and my 95 year old grandmother to the Lord. He does, after all, promise if you turn to Him, to save your WHOLE HOUSEHOLD. Peace

john w

Hall of Fame
Repent of our sins and ..

Another wolf exposed.

1. What sin/sins? The Lord Jesus Christ died for every last one of them, forgiving me of all trespasses.

2. Have you "repented," as in your definition of repent, i.e., "stop sinning/giving up committing sins," of all your sins? Save it-it's a rhetorical q-you have not. No one has. You commit sins, that you do even know are sins. Try "repenting" of those.

Had any bad thoughts today, like the one you just had, when you read this post, and started grinding those wolf teeth of yours?

Fess up....release yourself.....come clean...let go...., wolfie.

RBBI

Another wolf exposed? Are you challenged in some way, or just so determined to mud sling and discredit, that you ignore the facts given to you?

1) And what is your point? How does what I said in ANY WAY contradict that?

2) I gave you my INITIAL salvation experience in a nutshell. No one said anything about wanting me to expound on what is required after that, so WHO ARE YOU to judge another man's servant?

I have nothing to "fess up" or "come clean" or "let go" about.....you remind of Don Quixote fighting with windmills....quick, look! There's another one over there....

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Another wolf exposed.

1. What sin/sins? The Lord Jesus Christ died for every last one of them, forgiving me of all trespasses.

2. Have you "repented," as in your definition of repent, i.e., "stop sinning/giving up committing sins," of all your sins? Save it-it's a rhetorical q-you have not. No one has. You commit sins, that you do even know are sins. Try "repenting" of those.

Had any bad thoughts today, like the one you just had, when you read this post, and started grinding those wolf teeth of yours?

Fess up....release yourself.....come clean...let go...., wolfie.

Wolves don't have grinders, idiot. :duh::shocked::think: