Jesus' word is the center of Christianity.

God's Truth

I have explained that Jesus did not say a person must be born again to be saved. Is that what he said? Read the scripture. "Saved" isn't in there. Correct me if it is. He was talking about the ruling class that would be with him in heaven. They will be ruling over the earth and the billions of people on it---of which I am one.

Jesus says no one can see the kingdom of heaven unless they are born again.

That is about being saved.

That is about having the Holy Spirit living inside you.

KingdomRose

You should pray for yourself, for you do not even accept the truth that being born again happens when one is saved. You do not even know that Jesus is ruling now and all saved are seated with him now. You do not even know that when all saved live on the new earth---Jesus will be living on that new earth with us, and, he will hand over the kingdom to the Father, and we will all be like Jesus.

I do pray for myself. And I am praying for you now. Sadly, you are being led by the blind, and I'm afraid you will end up in a ditch. You have no real spiritual understanding, but I pray that you will come to see your error and your gullibility. :idea:

God's Truth

I explained what he meant. Go back over my entire post. How can you argue with John 5:19?

I say Jesus is God the Father because Jesus says when you see him, you have seen the Father.

That scripture John 5:19 proves Jesus is God the Father.

Jesus did NOTHING without God the Father. Everything Jesus said and did was what God the Father said and did. That proves Jesus is God the Father.

God's Truth

I do pray for myself. And I am praying for you now. Sadly, you are being led by the blind, and I'm afraid you will end up in a ditch. You have no real spiritual understanding, but I pray that you will come to see your error and your gullibility. :idea:

All you have are insults to defend your false beliefs.

KingdomRose

You might also tell KR, that it was Christ Himself (God the Son) who created the world and all that is, according to the book of Genesis.

I know that, sir. Don't think I don't know what's in the Bible. And unfortunately you don't, as you use the words "God the Son" which are not in the Bible anywhere!

KingdomRose

That was spoken to the House of Israel about the earthly Kingdom where Christ will reign on the throne of David for a thousand years.

Yes...the Millennial Reign of Christ and his co-rulers...from heaven. The Israel of God is now the Christian congregation---spiritual Israel. Have you forgotten these scriptures?....

Matthew 21:43

Matthew 23:37,38

Galatians 3:7; 3:26-29

Galatians 4:22-26

Galatians 6:14-16

I Peter 2:9,10

Looks like you need some brushing up on your knowledge of the Scriptures.:idea:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes...the Millennial Reign of Christ and his co-rulers...from heaven. The Israel of God is now the Christian congregation---spiritual Israel. Have you forgotten these scriptures?....

Matthew 21:43

Matthew 23:37,38

Galatians 3:7; 3:26-29

Galatians 4:22-26

Galatians 6:14-16

I Peter 2:9,10

Looks like you need some brushing up on your knowledge of the Scriptures.:idea:

You need to hear the Gospel and place ALL your faith in Christ as your Savior and not in your JW cult and yourself.

KingdomRose

I say Jesus is God the Father because Jesus says when you see him, you have seen the Father.

That scripture John 5:19 proves Jesus is God the Father.

Jesus did NOTHING without God the Father. Everything Jesus said and did was what God the Father said and did. That proves Jesus is God the Father.

It does not, and that is the most doltish, blockheaded idea that there ever was.

God's Truth

Jesus says you cannot see the kingdom of heaven unless you are born again.

The kingdom of heaven was near, and no one would see it unless they repented and were washed clean by the Holy Spirit that was soon to come.