ECT Blood, how it relates to all mankind, (an opinion)

Cross Reference

This is something I am working on for myself and offer only to provoke thought in those of like disposition.

In the biological sense, it is the vehicle by which man’s body is either contaminated unto death or be made clean to restore him to health. There is no other one part of man that can be used to affect him universally as the blood is able to do in his physical.

In the spiritual sense, God uses it as a spiritual handshake between the life of man and the life of himself. So we can say, its physical attributes represents a spiritual disposition. That disposition must be acceptable to Him. If the disposition is sinful, it is unacceptable. Contrariwise, if it is without sin, it is acceptable.

When Adam transgressed, he relegated all mankind to a vain disposition with no rectification possible until the advent of Jesus Christ Who made possible the Spiritual cleansing of the blood of mankind that would enable him to overcome his relegation. It is part of the beauty of what is called redemption made possible to man to be appropriated by him only on an individual basis by believing for it and acting upon it by Jesus Christ, the one who provided this way out of his dilemma of being eternally separation from God.. By this, might we’ll learn to understand that the shed sinless blood of Jesus, is the handshake between Him and God that reconciles man but only by the new birth, to "Everlasting life" per John 17:3..

Again, this is not the end of thinking on this by me however, even at this juncture, does it give answers to other questions __ to me anyway.

I am open to be corrected and I will be, for sure. Go for it. . .;)