America at War 93% of the Time

The Berean

This list has the Texas-Indian Wars, 1844-45. At this point in time Texas was not yet part of the United States.

Last edited:

Morpheus

Strange how that music reminds me of another time when we were repeatedly lied to by our government, and when millions of old, White men defended the needless slaughter of millions because of those lies in the name of "patriotism". Too often "patriotism" doesn't ask, "Why?". Back then if you questioned the war you were called a traitor, even when you produced facts to back your questions. Afterward many believed that we had learned a lesson once many of the lies were exposed. Then came Iraq and the pattern was repeated.

These examples were major conflicts that attract attention. All those lesser known, smaller conflicts not only don't attract the attention of a major conflict, in the scheme of things they generally are ignored. All kinds of atrocities can go unnoticed as long as the public gets to shop and watch their favorite TV shows.

Nazaroo

This list has the Texas-Indian Wars, 1944-45. At this point in time Texas was not yet part of the United States.

I hope this is a typo,.

Cause I think Texas was a part of the USA in 1945.

A lot of Texans fought in WW2.

Pretty sure most of em fought in US uniforms.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
... when millions of old, White men defended the needless slaughter of millions .....

surely you're referring to the slaughter of millions of yellow men, women and children when the scumbag left turned their collective backs on south vietnam, laos and cambodia after nixon negotiated the end of the vietnam war?

resodko

BANNED
Banned
Pick any year since 1776, and there is about a 93% chance that America was involved in a war. In most of them America was on the offensive. The only time America went for five years without a war was 1935-1940.

Here is a complete timeline of wars involving the US... http://www.infowars.com/america-has-been-at-war-93-of-the-time-222-out-of-239-years-since-1776/

So what does it mean?

pick any year since 1776 and there's a 100% chance that America had police forces in major cities

so what?

OCTOBER23

WE ALL DIE ..........

Exodus 21:14 But if a man come presumptuously upon his neighbour,

to slay him with guile; thou shalt take him that he may die.

Job 36:12 But if they obey not, they shall perish by the sword,

and they shall die without knowledge.

The Berean

surely you're referring to the slaughter of millions of yellow men, women and children when the scumbag left turned their collective backs on south vietnam, laos and cambodia after nixon negotiated the end of the vietnam war?

Just curious but why are Asian people refereed to as "yellow people". I've been married to a Korean lady for 10 years ( :Shimei: ) and pretty much ever Korean person I have met has skin that is more "white" than "yellow". :idunno:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Strange.......... when millions of old, White men defended the needless slaughter of millions because of those lies in the name of "patriotism".

Are you not 'white' and more towards old?

Do you feel you differ? If so, then it is not 'white' or old, it is something you have yet to define.