This is Evangelism.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
If your present and future sins are not presently forgiven, then there is no mechanism by which they can be forgiven.
Christ is not going back to the cross to pay for more.
He payed the price in full, once and for all.

This is where most churchgoers go wrong.

If you are right, why do you think Jesus gave us so many teachings and commands?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
This is where most churchgoers go wrong.

If you are right, why do you think Jesus gave us so many teachings and commands?

I'm not a 'churchgoer'.

Christ was born under the law of Moses, lived it, kept it and ministered only to Israel within the confines of the law in His earthly ministry.
Though, there are universal principles within His teachings to Israel that may be applied to our lives, the context is that He was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. His declaration was the the long prophecied Davidic Messianic Kingdom was at hand for Israel if they would humble themselves and receive it. This was also the mission which He gave to the eleven.
Israel largely rejected Him and it and through transition was relegated to the status of the 'nations'. During the transition, Christ from heaven, raised up Paul to be His Apostle to the nations/gentiles. This is the program that is still operating in the earth today and the message is pure grace apart from law/works.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I'm not a 'churchgoer'.

It does not matter, your faith is no different from typical churchgoer, it seems.

Christ was born under the law of Moses, lived it, kept it and ministered only to Israel within the confines of the law in His earthly ministry.

He kept it to show us good example and to teach us how to love God and one another.

Jesus told us to keep His commands. Why do you dismiss this simple and clear command?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
It does not matter, your faith is no different from typical churchgoer, it seems.

That just goes to show that you don't know me very well.

He kept it to show us good example and to teach us how to love God and one another.

He kept it as the spotless lamb without blemish in order to suffer and die in our stead.

Jesus told us to keep His commands. Why do you dismiss this simple command?

I don't dismiss His commands out of hand, but I do discern His specific ministry to Israel under the law from the ministry that He dispensed through Paul for the nations apart from the law.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

How are you different from typical ones? I know you are not typical vicious posters here.

He kept it as the spotless lamb without blemish in order to suffer and die in our stead.

He kept it because He is faithful to His Father. And He expects His followers to do the same.

I don't dismiss His commands out of hand, but I do discern His specific ministry to Israel under the law from the ministry that He dispensed through Paul for the nations apart from the law.

why does Jesus command us to keep His commands?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'm not a 'churchgoer'.

Though, there are universal principles within His teachings to Israel that may be applied to our lives, the context is that He was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. His declaration was the the long prophecied Davidic Messianic Kingdom was at hand for Israel if they would humble themselves and receive it. This was also the mission which He gave to the eleven.
Israel largely rejected Him and it and through transition was relegated to the status of the 'nations'. During the transition, Christ from heaven, raised up Paul to be His Apostle to the nations/gentiles. This is the program that is still operating in the earth today and the message is pure grace apart from law/works.

Excellent post!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How are you different from typical ones? I know you are not typical vicious posters here.

He kept it because He is faithful to His Father. And He expects His followers to do the same.

You are so blinded and ignorant of the truth of Paul's message.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The old church divines used "saved" and "conversion" to mean the full expression of God's redemptive plan, the Golden Chain of Redemption: foreknowledge, predestination, calling, regeneration, faith, repentance, justification, union to Christ, adoption, sanctification, and glorification.

Nowadays, "saved" is often taken to mean means that moment of re-birth (regeneration). In other words, it helps to define terms carefully. Using the old paths of ways of speaking, we believers are being "saved" in one sense, in that we have not yet reached our full glory. In another sense, we believers are "saved" in that there can be no doubt we will in fact be glorified. This tension should stir up the faithful in their walk of faith. In fact it does for the true believer.

AMR

Huh?

meshak

BANNED
Banned

hello Steko?

musterion

Evangel

Middle English (in the sense of ‘gospel’): from Old French evangile, via ecclesiastical Latin from Greek euangelion ‘good news,’ from euangelos ‘bringing good news,’ from eu- ‘well’ + angelein ‘announce.’

Not possible to evangelize without actual good news to announce, as that's literally and simply what the word means.

The only good news Meshak has to share is not focused on Christ and His finished work, because she doesn't believe that. Meshak's news is focused on Self's work in progress, with Christ (at best) off to the side, watching as Self saves Self.

musterion

You already told her you're not a "churchgoer" but it doesn't matter. Once Meshak stuffs you in a box, she won't ever let you out. She's already on her way to the kiddie table again, really soon.

musterion

Have you ever considered that churchgoers are vicious to you because you were vicious to them before you even knew them?

To this day she denies repeatedly saying that Trinitarians are all secret sex deviates, at the very same time she was trying to get people to open up and "confess" all the sexual secrets she just KNEW we're all guilty of. She's a pervy old creep with a corrupted mind, weighed down by many sins and (my guess) guilt of her own past.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Have you ever considered that churchgoers are vicious to you because you were vicious to them before you even knew them?

I am striving to abide by what Jesus tells us.

So I don't consider much about what men says.

Christianity is not popularity, friend.

Have you consider this?

Jesus says narrow is the way. Popularity is wide road.

If you are with the majority, the odds are you are not with God and Jesus.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Did Jesus tell you to be vicious to people you do not know?

I don't believe I am vicious.

I am not mature Christian and not perfect, yet I am not vicious.

I don't reply to my vicious opponents who harass and troll just about everything I have to say perfectly, yet I am not vicious Christian.

It is your prerogative to judge me as vicious.

But you need to know harassing and trolling is not good Christian thing to do. You don't seem to have anything to say about those harassers and trolls.

Your judgment is so convenient, friend.

blessings.

ClimateSanity

You say vicious things about churchgoers. You have declared many here to be typical churchgoers even those who don't attend church. You don't consider yourself to be vicious because being vicious is part of your evangelizing. This is why I asked you if Jesus told you to be vicious. You evangelize because you want to be obedient. Your evangelism is mostly vicious attacks on churchgoers. You are being vicious essentially because you believe it is justified through evangelizing. Jesus had to tell you to be vicious. If be didn't, then you need to change your idea of what it means to evangelize.

ClimateSanity

If you say vicious things all the time, it makes you a vicious person. If you kill all the time, it makes you a murderer. This requires no judgement at all.