Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I want one.

1380668308662-1121580909.jpeg

Granite

Hall of Fame
"Being confronted" being the problem, I suppose. And I don't expect much good behavior, but maybe I'm just jaded.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
"Being confronted" being the problem, I suppose. And I don't expect much good behavior, but maybe I'm just jaded.

I don't see interaction with law enforcement to be a bad thing.

Officer:Why are you wearing a gun?

Delmar: (with hands relaxed and away from what appears to be a weapon) Exercising my God given rights, as affirmed by the Constitution. Plus it is just an image on a shirt.

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have a suspicion that some people who would wear a t-shirt like that wouldn't behave when confronted and may even be looking for a confrontation by wearing it.

I can't speak for everyone. I do know that there are OC advocates that are jerks. I can't help that.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have a suspicion that some people who would wear a t-shirt like that wouldn't behave when confronted and may even be looking for a confrontation by wearing it.
Given studies supporting the same, it is well-known within law enforcement that folks with bumper stickers on their autos are to be approached with extra care. T-shirts along the same lines is an easy connection to make, too.

AMR

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Given studies supporting the same, it is well-known within law enforcement that folks with bumper stickers on their autos are to be approached with extra care. T-shirts along the same lines is an easy connection to make, too.

AMR
Interesting article. I did have an Alan Keys for President bumper sticker some years ago, but I have never been what you would consider an aggressive driver. Not since my early 20's anyway.

PureX

I think it's sad that so many people have to display their ideological affiliations as a personal identity statement.

"Look at me! I'm a gun advocate!"

"Look at me! I'm a righteous Christian!"

"Look at me! I'm a (fill in the blank)!"

It's as if all these people have become empty shells, inventing personalities for themselves by pasting a bunch of agenda-driven bumper-stickers all over themselves.

"Look at me! See, this is who I am!"

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I mostly see liberal stickers. Like telling Christians and Jews to tolerate muslims.

edit;

that nice lady with the "Coexist" bumper sticker.

That is exactly what I was thinking about. They support murderers and want you to know it.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Reading that made me think of one immediately family relative who had two things on the back of his car. One was

I'd rather be driving a Titleist

The other was his affection for his school. He is borderline non-committal pacifist. But a sample size of one doesn't conclude the rest of the people.