Jesus' word is the center of Christianity.

God's Truth

The Pharisees symbolize the nowadays Jews, and that is a person that rejects Jesus, yet follows the old law, except that no Jew can follow the old law anymore. Where is there sacrifice of animals? What good is the blood of animals when we have the blood of Jesus Christ? What good is a physical circumcision when circumcision of the heart is what is needed? What good is a special day when we have Jesus Christ to whom the special days represent?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
God does NOT require more from one nationality over another.
Gentiles are not required to be circumcised or observe the entire Law of Moses. But they are required to observe the Noachide Laws or that which was decided upon in Acts 15, which all believers are required to observe. Acts 15 shows that Gentile believers are to observe certain things, which do have a correspondence to things that are found in the Law. That may not be the whole or entire story to it.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Pharisees symbolize the nowadays Jews, and that is a person that rejects Jesus, yet follows the old law, except that no Jew can follow the old law anymore. Where is there sacrifice of animals? What good is the blood of animals when we have the blood of Jesus Christ? What good is a physical circumcision when circumcision of the heart is what is needed? What good is a special day when we have Jesus Christ to whom the special days represent?
There is no reason to speak ill of things that are good. What we must acknowledge is that even in this Jesus is better than Moses. That takes away nothing from God's word.

God's Truth

There is no reason to speak ill of things that are good. What we must acknowledge is that even in this Jesus is better than Moses. That takes away nothing from God's word.

Jesus IS God's WORD.

Don't you believe everything that Jesus says? What is ill about anything Jesus says?

God's Truth

Gentiles are not required to be circumcised or observe the entire Law of Moses. But they are required to observe the Noachide Laws

You show that you listen and do what rejecters of Christ say and do---those that call themselves 'Rabbi'. You are speaking as the nowadays rabbis, the rejecters of Christ.

Noah came BEFORE Abraham. However, nowadays rabbis that reject Jesus try to keep us separate by giving us two acceptable and different laws. You seem to not understand the Gentiles were WITHOUT GOD in this world, even if they followed something your rabbis call 'Noachide Laws'.

ALL could became as a Jew and worship God by obeying ALL His commandments.

or that which was decided upon in Acts 15, which all believers are required to observe. Acts 15 shows that Gentile believers are to observe certain things, which do have a correspondence to things that are found in the Law. That may not be the whole or entire story to it.

The Pharisees and teachers of the law sat in Moses seat WHILE the temple was still standing. Jesus said the earthly temple would be destroyed. The Pharisees and teachers of the law enforced the old law and put Jews to death if they did not obey.

The temple is destroyed, and we are not to follow the old ceremonial works. Jesus cleans us, and we cannot clean ourselves by observing special days and eating a special diet.

Hebrews 12:15 See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.

You can cause many to fall short, for you do not even acknowledge that there were regulations to clean ourselves. You differ from the others here though that teach the false faith alone doctrine. However, you still fall into error by those who observe the old ceremonial works.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
There is a NEW COVENANT.
True. And the new covenant is not like the old. But, in what way? This in no way changes the Law. Here I am saying the old covenant (law) is God's Law forever, for all time. Does God, for example, show people... unbelievers... that they are sinners by His Law? If so, is that the Law of Moses which is God's Law? Why would it not be? I believe it is. Then there is the new covenant. Discussion of what is new covenant commands or new covenant laws, new covenant law, if there is new covenant law including law different from old covenant law. If the Law, the Law of Moses, doesn't change and it is God's Law, and it is God's Law, what does that say for us in the new covenant? We know the new covenant is not like the old. What is the new covenant? In what way is it different from the old covenant? Is the Law changed? Is the Law of God eternal? Is it the same forever?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus IS God's WORD.

Don't you believe everything that Jesus says? What is ill about anything Jesus says?

Nothing wrong with anything Jesus says. I believe everything Jesus says. I believe I am to obey Jesus. I was talking about the Law, which is God's word. It should not be ill spoken of.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Because. I am not saved by so doing. But I am thankful for God's commands. It is not about being better than others. It is not about justifying one's self. I am simply acknowledging that I do, which is different for some people.

God's Truth

Nothing wrong with anything Jesus says. I believe everything Jesus says. I believe I am to obey Jesus. I was talking about the Law, which is God's word. It should not be ill spoken of.

Jesus fulfilled the old law WITH ITS REGULATIONS. You do not even acknowledge the regulations to be the WORKS the people USED to have to do to CLEAN THEMSELVES.

musterion

Because. I am not saved by so doing. But I am thankful for God's commands. It is not about being better than others. It is not about justifying one's self. I am simply acknowledging that I do, which is different for some people.

What would choosing to do this do for the believer that has not already been done for him in Christ?

How would choosing to do this impress God more than He is impressed by the work of the Son on the believer's behalf?

God's Truth

You say "true" when I say there is a New Covenant; however, you fail to realize that a NEW COVENANT means the OLD is obsolete.

Hebrews 8:13 By calling this covenant "new," he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

The old has faded completely away when the temple was destroyed.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You show that you listen and do what rejecters of Christ say and do---those that call themselves 'Rabbi'. You are speaking as the nowadays rabbis, the rejecters of Christ.

Noah came BEFORE Abraham. However, nowadays rabbis that reject Jesus try to keep us separate by giving us two acceptable and different laws. You seem to not understand the Gentiles were WITHOUT GOD in this world, even if they followed something your rabbis call 'Noachide Laws'.

ALL could became as a Jew and worship God by obeying ALL His commandments.

The Pharisees and teachers of the law sat in Moses seat WHILE the temple was still standing. Jesus said the earthly temple would be destroyed. The Pharisees and teachers of the law enforced the old law and put Jews to death if they did not obey.

The temple is destroyed, and we are not to follow the old ceremonial works. Jesus cleans us, and we cannot clean ourselves by observing special days and eating a special diet.

Hebrews 12:15 See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.

You can cause many to fall short, for you do not even acknowledge that there were regulations to clean ourselves. You differ from the others here though that teach the false faith alone doctrine. However, you still fall into error by those who observe the old ceremonial works.

A person can become a Jew by observing all of God's Law. Gentiles are not required to do so. But there is still only one God, and He demands us to observe His commands.

I don't know what you mean by rabbis telling people to observe the Noachide laws. I simply know that they were for all, and that the Law of Moses came later, it being for the nation of Israel.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jesus fulfilled the old law WITH ITS REGULATIONS. You do not even acknowledge the regulations to be the WORKS the people USED to have to do to CLEAN THEMSELVES.

There is nothing wrong with being clean. Do you believe there is any indication that to be clean saves anyone? It is good, but it does not save.