cheap salvation

lifeisgood

I can't. They were not written by Hellenist Christians. All the writers were Jews and we are all perfectly in tune with their writings.

And they all talked about the suffering Redeemer of Israel who would come and provide a way for their salvation so that they could go all over the nations and confess Him and they rejected Him and what He came to do.

But the Lion of the Tribe of Judah will return in glory and power some day and all Israel then living will know Him and worship Him.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You are going in circle. We have already been there many times. I don't have that much patience, repeating the same thing over and over with the same people.

good day.

Instead of being on TOL all day and night, you ought to enroll in
a school that teaches English exclusively?

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
here is one of newbies "cheap salvation" pushers.

Ol' shackles has had to change her tune, she used to claim that she had given up everything to follow the Lord.

But we discovered that far from giving up anything she grabbed everything, it was her poor husband who had to give up the family home he had provided. Nor did she give up living off his pension.

Talk about cheap salvation, shackles has done very well for herself.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
this statement alone shows you do not understand what Jesus did
nor
do you understand what we are saying
so
let me ask you a question

was anyone saved before Jesus did what He did?

yes or no

They were saved in looking forward to the cross, we are saved in looking back...in faith.

That is what the lamb sacrifice signified.

In other words Abel was saved by offering his lamb....that lamb was significant of Christ the Lamb of God.

Samie

They were saved in looking forward to the cross, we are saved in looking back...in faith.

That is what the lamb sacrifice signified.

In other words Abel was saved by offering his lamb....that lamb was significant of Christ the Lamb of God.
Smells of salvation by works, don't you think?

For unless one "looks forward" or "looks back", he cannot be saved. And unless Abel offered his lamb he was not saved.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My salvation and yours and that of all mankind is paid for by the blood of our Savior. How can you call it "cheap"?

I have read enough of your preaching. I have nothing more to say to you.

If you continue coming after me, you will be on ignore.

good day.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have read enough of your preaching. I have nothing more to say to you.

If you continue coming after me, you will be on ignore.

good day.

When Meshak places someone on ignore; it's a fate worse than death."
It literally means; "I hate you and where's my hat?"

rocketman

Resident Rocket Surgeon
Hall of Fame
You are right.

Many Christian making it cheap by not to honor Jesus' teachings and commands.

There was nothing cheap about salvation, God gave His only Son Jesus Christ as a ransom for the sin of the world, that wasn't cheap...Where you have it wrong (as per usual) is that you believe it is your work, your failed attempts at keeping commands, as well as your self righteous belief that you honor Jesus in thought, word, & deed at all times...you can't, you don't, and no person living in this flesh has but Christ. What you have missed meshak is that it is work of Christ alone, and His unwavering honor to the Father is where salvation lies, not in your works...but His. :nono: