ECT Shazam, TOL! The Lord Jesus Christ already returned in 70 AD

Danoh

Continuing with the perfect red heifer without spot:

(Heb 9:13-14) The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean. 14 How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God!

It's hard for me to understand how Darby Followers can read the above, and still claim in the future there is going to be a perfect red heifer without spot born somewhere in order to make purification water for sin.

Hey, a new Johhny Mathis song!

"It's hard for me to understand... you Darbys..."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Lol - Tet, I have it on a good authority that the correctly intended audience for that was not a member of the Body of Christ; that it was intended for Batman...

Try reading Romans for your source; not Ramen's :rotfl:

POW !!!!

I'm not the one who thinks there's going to be a perfect red heifer without spot sacrificed at a new third temple.

That would be you, and your fellow Darby Followers.

I believe Christ Jesus fulfilled the law and prophets.

BTW, was Batman Jewish? His name does end in "man"

john w

Hall of Fame

Ding, ding, ding......................!!!!!!!!!!!!A record, from this clown-45 out of his last 97 spam "posts" have "Darby" in them, breaking his previous record of 39/86.

That's all this laughing stock of TOL, obsessed clown has.

Danoh

POW !!!!

I'm not the one who thinks there's going to be a perfect red heifer without spot sacrificed at a new third temple.

I believe Christ Jesus fulfilled the law and prophets.

BTW, was Batman Jewish? His name does end in "man"

There you go again, going by a half-truth - Jews don't eat Bat, lol

Danoh

Ding, ding, ding......................!!!!!!!!!!!!A record, from this clown-45 out of his last 97 spam "posts" have "Darby" in them, breaking his previous record of 39/86.

That's all this laughing stock of TOL, obsessed clown has.

Yo, Jay Double-Yah; any ah-deah ha many toms, this here Tet fella's used the wurd Dahr-beh?

john w

Hall of Fame
Yo, Jay Double-Yah; any ah-deah ha many toms, this here Tet fella's used the wurd Dahr-beh?

I reckon the pastor of the "man made" church he used to attend, before he was kicked out by that pastor, for his "AD 70-ism/Preterism" "invention," was named Darby, and that is really festering within him.

musterion

Can someone reasonable answer a question.

Under the stated terms of the N.C., is there in fact any distinction between Jew and Gentile, or no distinction?

john w

Hall of Fame

Under the stated terms of the N.C., is there in fact any distinction between Jew and Gentile, or no distinction?

Zechariah 8:23 KJV Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

Isaiah 61:6 KJV But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

Isaiah 46:13 KJV I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

No distinction in Christ.

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

john w

Hall of Fame
No distinction in Christ.

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

"But now"-no distinction.

However, there will be in the future, as "the prophetic clock resumes," and "in the ages to come...time past" kicks in.

musterion

Zechariah 8:23 KJV Thus saith the Lord of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

So when did this happen, if all be fulfilled and the N.C. is in force?

Isaiah 61:6 KJV But ye shall be named the Priests of the Lord: men shall call you the Ministers of our God: ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles, and in their glory shall ye boast yourselves.

Or this?

Isaiah 46:13 KJV I bring near my righteousness; it shall not be far off, and my salvation shall not tarry: and I will place salvation in Zion for Israel my glory.

Or this, since the last act of God against Israel (according to some) was to rape and reduce almost all Jerusalem to rubble?

These questions are not aimed at you, you understand...

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

"But now"-no distinction.

However, there will be in the future, as "the prophetic clock resumes," and "in the ages to come...time past" kicks in.

:thumb: Yep!

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Except that it was expressly not made with Gentiles, your bogus speculation that distant Jews = Gentiles notwithstanding.

Jews NEVER = Gentiles.

Once again, you fail to understand that all Jews are Israelites, but not all Israelites are Jews.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

In the NC, there is absolutely no distinction between Jew and Gentile.

All are one new man in Christ Jesus.