ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Stop violating them with common sense!

but they deserve it! :banana:

Spoiler
tumblr_nnoz0eSuSP1r7ggnqo1_1280.jpg

glorydaz

That's nice. :)

Now where was I... Oh yeah... You sound like a guy and you post like a guy. I'm not saying you're sod's sock, I'm saying you'd make the perfect sod sock because you're so much like him. Do I think you could be a guy hiding behind a female avatar? Yes.

:chuckle: Of course you do. It's like looking in a mirror.

That is my impression as well ...

Oh look, GD's groupies are waiting in the wings... Daryll and Daryll.. I mean dolo and skyb.

You're not the only one.

Now I know why they can't hide their hatred for me....they think I'm a guy. That certainly explains things. :think:

Oops, did these two ever offer any proof that they weren't dykes?

I've heard they come in pairs. :shocked:

bybee

And well you should.

I know how much you'd like an invite to the Pity Party being put on by the snooty snotty sisters Anna, Rusha, and Bybee. Be sure you come in drag, though....it's your only hope of getting near the punch bowl. :)

How very low brow and unseemly you are. The punch bowl is not to be accessed by the kitchen staff.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
That's nice. :)

Now where was I... Oh yeah... You sound like a guy and you post like a guy. I'm not saying you're sod's sock, I'm saying you'd make the perfect sod sock because you're so much like him. Do I think you could be a guy hiding behind a female avatar? Yes.

:chuckle: Of course you do. It's like looking in a mirror.

Another "Other" has spoken absurdity.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:chuckle: Little minds with nothing other to do than make comments about my avatars.

Everyone knows very well that the big bad wolf was actually hiding behind the woman.

:rotfl: