Is marital rape scripturally defensible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I am confused. Is Ok_Dozer casting doubt on TH's credentials as a lawyer?
It was a game he played at for a long time, mostly under one of his other usernames. AMR verified my credentials and I made a challenge to him on the point...mostly because back then I thought it mattered, was thinking of the whole thing in real world terms. But when I set out the perma ban part he declared he didn't care one way or the other, ect.

Just a lot of air aimed at irritating me. Not much more to it or him in relation.

If so, why?
The same reason he spent time going after the South, or any particular related to me, really.

I see no reason to doubt TH. The sheer degree of his sophistry (no offense) just screams "I am a lawyer" to me.
Thanks. :rolleyes: Where I'd say its mostly the fast food air about your postings that confirms your degree for me (none taken).

Sorry about the momentary derail, anna.

ClimateSanity

There is no me and you. There's just your specious claim and lack of backbone against a certain truth and your loss of this forum to vent. You're not interested in proof because you lose. And I suppose you've done enough of that for a lifetime.

I never moved from the challenge. You ran. You declared you didn't care when I made the challenge conditional to your permanent banning.

So you are unwilling to stand behind your claim. Hmmmmm, I wonder why.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
because he's a cowardly blowhard who's used to hiding behind the skirts of women

:rotfl: You almost got me into it again. No thanks, sod. I know the truth. You know the truth. Anyone who lived through those periods does too. The rest is nonsense.

Now try to talk about something else. I wonder if you really can. :)

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Oh well, you know the old saying "If you can't beat em in debate, try to get em banned".

Yeah, it's the golden rule that you and a few others do on here. Tried to do it to me when I first joined.
Stop being a raging hypocrite.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There's a lot of grey area in between...what if he keeps insisting, since he more gnarly than her? That forcing or not?

What if she just gets tired of hearing this and relents to get him to shut up?

And on...and on. There's to you no grey area with Christianity, you are or you are not. But the reality is with this moral issue, there is. See the problem?

IF she goes along with it by agreeing, there is consent. If, OTOH, he forces himself, it's rape.

anyone who says it is OK to rape his wife is loony. Rape doesn't become something else just because the 2 are married. If a woman doesn't want to have sex, why would any civilized male want to force himself on her?

I don't think the Bible addresses this, does it? I have read the New T several times and a lot of the Old, don't find it there. But whether it is there or not, common sense will tell you, you dont rape someone you profess to love. If you can do that, you have NO love for your wife and should not be married, were too immature to get married

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
why would a real man rape his wife? Real men dont do that. It makes no sense. Rape is an act of violence and hate. Rapists should not be married to anyone. You'd think that would go without saying-- :shocked:

:think:
It mostly does, but some around here like to pass off some of the blame to the victim. Go figure.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
why would a real man rape his wife? Real men dont do that. It makes no sense. Rape is an act of violence and hate. Rapists should not be married to anyone. You'd think that would go without saying-- :shocked:

:think:

it's anna's retarded question :idunno:

ask her

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm sorry I tell the truth where you lie :idunno:

I don't have the curse of a feminized mind- you would do exactly as my post says, that's a fact Jack. I'm not going to labor under a delusion of otherwise and cater to your victim complex. There are worse things then being made to have sex with your own husband, and getting hit in the face with a brick is certainly one of them.

Go to someone else with that nonsense.
Um no, i would not do exactly as your post says, i would rather be hit with a brick than be forced to have sex with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.