Making Peace With Tambora

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
Like your scenario is in any way equivalent to your position whereby a husband could (and should be encouraged no less) to beat his wife - up to the point of death - if she didn't rescind her own 'immorality'.

:plain:

It's sufficient to show that you don't actually believe what you are saying, i.e., that it is never acceptable for a husband to beat his wife. [As to whether it is actually permissible for a husband and wife to box each other by mutual consent, I remain silent.]

You simply don't believe that a husband should beat his wife in these circumstances.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Artie is too stupid to understand that I defend "the guy" and his right to express his views without being called a "gimp" or a "prick". It's the fake outrage over those views that he and his hags put forth that is so hypocritical.

It won't do you any good to lie about me to GM, AB. He know me and I'm quite sure he knows you, too. So, any claims you try to put forth that I support wife beating is just an example of your deceitfulness. I haven't posted one single thing about wife beating, spousal rape, or wife beating.

Idiots! :eek:linger:

Relax.

ClimateSanity

That glorydaz is sod's sock?

They're eerily similar.

And glorydaz sounds like a guy, posts like a guy...

Sounds like a guy, posts like a guy? How sexist. So, guys are supposed to do construction etc.. And gals are supposed to stay home or do something in the job place where you sit around and look pretty. Sounds just like what you said.

Traditio

BANNED
Banned
I have serious doubts that GloryDaz and Ok_Dozer are the same person:

1. Their writing styles are nothing alike.

2. Both have relatively high-ranking subscriptions. Who would waste the money?

3. One of them is rather diligent in handing out reputation, whereas the other one is a slacker. (I mean this, of course, in all good humor.) :p

glorydaz

I have serious doubts that GloryDaz and Ok_Dozer are the same person:

1. Their writing styles are nothing alike.

2. Both have relatively high-ranking subscriptions. Who would waste the money?

3. One of them is rather diligent in handing out reputation, whereas the other one is a slacker. (I mean this, of course, in all good humor.) :p

It simply proves that when they can't find something on a person they make stuff up. Nothing surprises me anymore as to the lengths this group will go to. It turns out that they are simply one of the drawbacks of this otherwise wonderful site.

While I don't agree with everything you might say, Trad, you are more than willing to support what you say...and you're interesting. Which is more than I can say for Rusha etal. ;)

glorydaz

Sounds like a guy, posts like a guy? How sexist. So, guys are supposed to do construction etc.. And gals are supposed to stay home or do something in the job place where you sit around and look pretty. Sounds just like what you said.

At least I kept them in the right gender when I said they sounded like dykes. And, oh, their fur did fly over that one. :rotfl:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You show yourself to be a vulgar person of low class.

As I said, back in the days when I was married to my husband, the teamster, the language and humor was extremely crass. Unfortunately, it wasn't as easy to use the ignore feature. :)

elohiym

It certainly is for those of you who have put yourself under the law, and refused the gift of God that has been offered. :idunno:

Of course, so is looking at those girls with lust, and you keep trying to claim there is nothing wrong with that.

No, I don't claim that. Twisting people's words again?

Notice how you claim I put myself under the law while you try and put me under the law and imply that I don't keep the law. It's comical.

Okay. Let's assume for the sake of argument that I covet another woman besides my wife.

What is the corporeal punishment for a believer for coveting another woman besides his wife?

What is the eternal consequence for a believer for coveting another woman besides his wife?