Salvation

heir

TOL Subscriber
I don't believe in the OSAS doctrine.

Abiding in him to you is loving your neighbor. Faith plays what part in that?
You're either working to abide in Him or you're in the Body of Christ having trusted His faith and work in your place.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
But your LEADERS did not always have this indwelling, proven by their false prophesies...

If THEY knew the range and extent, they would have taught you too.

Alas, they did not and had not. Approximately four times at least.

Sorry, but my Leader is Jesus, no one else.

I don't belong to any man-made organization.

Do you know Jesus says He is the Teacher?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What he said was to Nicodemus the rebirth in Spirit which he must have.

If you think I am trolling you are mistaken.

This rebirth is supernatural and not automatic. Not inherent to the same person you ever was. A new person. You.

whatever, you are on ignore.

good day.

heir

TOL Subscriber
If you are faithful to Him, the HS is in you.

this is Christianity 101.
It is only when you have been baptized by one Spirit into one Body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV) that you are in the Spirit/the Spirit of God dwell in you (Romans 8:9 KJV). And this, only if there has ever been a moment in your life when you trusted the Lord believing the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. But since you reject Paul's gospel, you are in the flesh.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Does this mean I gotta be RCC in order to get to heaven, ma'am?

See the Pope an' all of that? Cross myself many times daily and hope to die or somesuch?

Believe that money can buy away sin? Believe the wafer saves me? And the cup of em, wine?
No way! the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth (Romans 1:16 KJV although no longer to the Jew first and also to the Greek, but all men (2 Corinthians 5:19 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:4 KJV, Titus 2:11 KJV)!

heir

TOL Subscriber
Load of what, miss? You don't do that?

How holy are you, miss?
Religion, that's what! There are many baptisms in the Bible, but there is only ONE baptism today and it is BY ONE SPIRIT into ONE BODY (not "of the Holy Ghost" and not by man into the water).

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

When one trusts the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) they are baptized by one Spirit in to one Body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV).

It is a baptism (identification) into Christ's death,

Romans 6:3 Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? 4 Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. 5 For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection:

It's a Spirit baptism into Christ,

Galatians 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

It is the one baptism of Ephesians 4 that we are to endevour to keep.

Ephesians 4:1 I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the vocation wherewith ye are called, 2 With all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; 3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. 4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

To say any other is available today is a load of religion (Colossians 2:8 KJV)!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
1. John 14:15
◦New King James Version
“If you love Me, keep My commandments.

If we don't love Him, there is no salvation for us.

Salvation is all about being faithful to Jesus which is a lot of work. So "your works cannot save you" is false doctrine.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
1. John 14:15
◦New King James Version
“If you love Me, keep My commandments.

If we don't love Him, there is no salvation for us.

Salvation is all about being faithful to Jesus which is a lot of work. So "your works cannot save you" is false doctrine.

Then you had better get busy performing good works, you fall short up until now. Start obeying every command. :)

heir

TOL Subscriber
I am one. Why deny the Great Pentecostal Seal of Promise? I would not.
One as in Oneness Pentecostal? If so, why deny 1 John 5:7 KJV?

There was no seal at Pentecost. They must endure to the end to be saved (Hebrews 6:4-6 KJV).

The seal with that Holy Spirit of promise is only for those who have trusted the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation (Ephesians 1:13-14 KJV). It was not preached at Pentecost. And BTW, have you?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Here is similar verse:

John 14:21
◦New King James Version
He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him.”