More US women killed by intimate partners than by any other group of people

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
In the case of the child molester, they should be put to death.

In the case of domestic abusers, the punishment needs to be extreme enough to send the message of "it's not okay to use another human being as your personal punching bag".

Agree completely.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
DomesticViolenceMAP6.png

Told them that earlier. They are incapable of taking it in because they are too busy being 'professional victims'.

If this were a chart for men murdered, you could take the decimals off those numbers :rolleyes:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Told them that earlier. They are incapable of taking it in because they are too busy being 'professional victims'.

If this were a chart for men murdered, you could take the decimals off those numbers :rolleyes:

Which has nothing to do with the fact that more women are murdered by a domestic partner, than any other way. Which is what the thread is about.

Are you an idiot?

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Which has nothing to do with the fact that more women are murdered by a domestic partner, than any other way. Which is what the thread is about.

Are you an idiot?

This thread, the last thread, the one before that, the one before that, and the one before that..
and
the one before that.

I'm tired of this obsession with focusing on women's problems when it is a fact that they are far less severe than that of men's. Across the board. Women have it made, and don't even realize it. Just like Eve.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm tired of this obsession with focusing on women's problems when it is a fact that they are far less severe than that of men's. Across the board.

See that little red button with the white x in the upper right hand part of your screen, click it, and do something else with your time, then you wont have to worry about it.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thanks for letting me know im not missing much then.

You aren't. I tried watching a few episodes and there was absolutely nothing interesting or likable about any of the characters.

Also, I loathe drug dealers.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
You aren't. I tried watching a few episodes and there was absolutely nothing interesting or likable about any of the characters.

It's about a high school chemistry teacher who gets screwed over into massive debt, where he resolves to produce massive amounts of meth to pay it off.

It's a knock against the American healthcare system, for one, and the reason it is called 'Breaking Bad'.

But
That's completely beside the point. The point is that 'snapping' and 'planning' are not always exclusive things. A man can snap and plan to murder.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

:thumb: same here, the last continuing tv show we watched, we didnt actually watch it while it ran, we got the season on dvd to watch it our convenience - it was the first season of true detective.

We just mostly watch whatever is on that looks interesting when we actually watch tv. We saw a promo for that true detective series while watching another show one night, and it looked interesting.

Adding: Promo for true detective season 1 - it was good, but warning if you go to rent it, buy it - watch it online, etc, its really heavy and graphic. (not safe for work or around kids)

True Detective season 1

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:thumb: same here, the last continuing tv show we watched, we didnt actually watch it while it ran, we got the season on dvd to watch it our convenience - it was the first season of true detective.

We just mostly watch whatever is on that looks interesting when we actually watch tv. We saw a promo for that true detective series while watching another show one night, and it looked interesting.

I did watch the show "Sons of Anarchy" from start to finish. However, there were a few character that were likable.

The only reason I watched the last season was for the purpose of watching the main character's (Jax) reaction when he found out his own mother murdered his wife. Best. Episode. Ever.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I did watch the show "Sons of Anarchy" from start to finish. However, there were a few character that were likable.

The only reason I watched the last season was for the purpose of watching the main character's (Jax) reaction when he found out his own mother murdered his wife. Best. Episode. Ever.

The next thing i plan to watch is a documentary series on Netflix about Steven Avery.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
last shows i watched (binge watched online) were Heroes and The Sopranos

and my favorite soap opera?

Spoiler
TOL! :banana:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned

Just don't ever watch Game of Thrones, your feminist mind may stroke out :chuckle:

THall

It is true that more men kill their wives
than wives kill their husbands.

It is also true that more women kill their children
than men kill their children.

Anti social behavior infects both men and women
sorry if the truth hurts, but why do so many women
kill innocent children?