Kirk Cameron: Wives Should 'Honor and Respect and Follow Their Husband's Lead'

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's sad that most women actually don't see it both ways.

There is no other way to see it. Gender does not determine whether or not someone is worthy of respect. The ability to GIVE respect does.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
No fear, no trembling (Phil 2:12). :idunno: Sin all you want. :banana: Greasy grace will cover you, Johnny. :Shimei:

john w

Hall of Fame
No fear, no trembling (Phil 2:12). :idunno: Sin all you want. :banana: Greasy grace will cover you, Johnny. :Shimei:

Easy workism, and eating your wafer "god," will keep you in sodomy, Brucie boy, and with priests. Repent, James 2:2 KJV boy!!!!

And take down that girlie "avatar," and put up a pic of yourself, toots.

I thought so.

john w

Hall of Fame
No defiled thing will enter into heaven (1 Co 6:9-10). Too bad you're not working toward sanctification, Johnny (Phil 2:12).

"Too bad." :chz4brnz: ~ Seth Brundle, The Fly

Well, gay boy, that priest of yours, lied to you, as I have the righteousness of God in Christ, forever justified, Brucie boy. You Cains hate that, grinding your teeth, sad, wanting to kill respective members of the boc. Repent of your Romanism/sodomy, as Gendron tells you, Brucie

john w

Hall of Fame

Brucie boy is on record again-the Lord Jesus Christ did not die for anyone's sins, nor did he become sin, being judged in our stead. Of course, he loves that fake "Jesus" he eats every week, and drinks.....

What sin/sins, Brucie?

Contrasts.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
1 Jn 1:8...Not written to me, Catholic.

:yawn: Where’s your light, Johnny? :idunno: Eph. 5:8–14

sdvnmsnshfsnfsnghsoghn.JPG

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
Referring to orthodox protestants as catholic does nothing but reveal your astounding theological error :rolleyes:

Reformed doctrine directly mirrors the gospel, it is why it was ever produced in the first place- to reverse the thousand year heresies of the Roman church.

john w

Hall of Fame
:yawn: You must be born again, Johnny (Jn 3:7).

Jn 3:7 KJV is not written to me.

Obey Deuteronomy, Leviticus, Brucie.

I thought so, Roman Catholic shill.

No, sodomite Brucie, your Catholic priest taught you that all scripture is about you, written to you,is for your obedience, and to steal/rob promises, scripture, that is addressed to the nation Israel, as if it is talking to you, which explains why you follow Peter, "eat Jesus," and follow your papa, the pope, and embrace "Lordship/works based 'salvation'."

John 3:7 KJV is not addressing me/forever saved(which your Romanism rejects) members of the boc, Nicodemus, or, should I say, "Nickie," as sodomites, like yourself, must add "ie/ny," to names, such as "John," cuz they dig dudes, and think it is cute, and is a "code" amongst James 2:2 KJV "men."

And sodomy is a sin-Repent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You taught us that.

john w

Hall of Fame
It's a simple question: Have you been born again? Jn 3:7 :chz4brnz:

I am not Israel.

These are simple questions:

Have you sold all-Luke 18:22 KJV?

Have you shown yourself to a priest-Matthew 8:4 KJV? Never mind on that one-you do that every day.

So there.