Monica Lewinsky takes cyber-bully fight to TED

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
And of course as Christians, we can never, ever, EVER, under any circumstances, forgive or forget the sins of others! And especially if they are sins of a SEXUAL nature! Because as Christians, we are, of course, IMMUNE to such sins, ourselves. Because we are forgiven in advance of even committing them!

Too bad, so sad, for everyone else, though! Off to hell they all go! And we say good riddance!

This message brought to you by Committee for Unquestioned Self-Righteousness and the First-Pew-Sitters Of The First Order of the Mighty Superior Christians League.
:yawn: Forgiveness comes after repentance. God does not forgive men of their sins prior to their repentance before him (Mk 1:4). :dizzy:

If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents forgive him. Lk 17:3

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
It was obviously consensual. That doesn't take away from the fact that the U.S. President has enormous power. Power is attractive

Commitment and honor is more attractive (Ac 17:11, Ro 9:21, Phil 4:8, 1 Ti 6:12, Heb 1:4, 2 Pe 1:5, Ps 16:3, 6, Ps 45:1, Pr 8:6, Isa 32:5, 8, Pr 31:10, 25, 29).

Consensual sin is sin (1 Co 6:9-10). Love :straight: not lust :reals: your neighbor (Lev 19:18, Mk 12:31, Gal. 5:14; Jas 2:8).

PureX

:yawn: Forgiveness comes after repentance. God does not forgive men of their sins prior to their repentance before him (Mk 1:4). :dizzy:

If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents forgive him. Lk 17:3
So everyone on the planet must repent to you, personally, or you can't forgive them?

What about that thing about your being forgiven as you forgive others? Sounds to me like you aren't going to be receiving much forgiveness. It also sounds like we are supposed to be repenting to God, with our hearts, not to you, with our mouths.

I think you may want to read that Bible a little more carefully, and humbly, lest you find yourself condemned as you are so quick to condemn others.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
[If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents forgive him. Lk 17:3] "So everyone on the planet must repent to you, personally, or you can't forgive them?"
:yawn: Strawman Eph 4:14

"What about that thing about your being forgiven as you forgive others? Sounds to me like you aren't going to be receiving much forgiveness."
:yawn: Strawman

"It also sounds like we are supposed to be repenting to God, with our hearts, not to you, with our mouths."
:yawn: Strawman

"I think you may want to read that Bible a little more carefully, and humbly, lest you find yourself condemned as you are so quick to condemn others."
:yawn: If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents forgive him. Lk 17:3

See:

Stop Me Before I Forgive Again by Bob Enyart

resodko

BANNED
Banned
This message brought to you by Committee for Unquestioned Self-Righteousness and the First-Pew-Sitters Of The First Order of the Mighty Superior Christians League.

:chuckle:

did you feel self-righteous and superior when you typed that out?

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
Lewinsky launches anti-bullying emoji keyboard
lips.gif
Ex 20:14, Lev 20:10

Bill Campaigning for Hillary Clinton: ‘Sometimes… I Wish We Weren’t Married’ Heb 11:25 :banana:

PureX

It's hard to muster up much sympathy for anyone who pursues and has a relationship with another person's spouse ...
Then again, it was 20 years ago. And it's not like no one else ever made the same mistake. Maybe it's time to put down the stones and let her be.

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
It's hard to muster up much sympathy for anyone who pursues and has a relationship with another person's spouse ...

Then again, it was 20 years ago.
2 Pe 3:8
And it's not like no one else ever made the same mistake.
Mistake (Ex 20:14). :AMR: Putting on one brown sock and one blue sock is a
emoticones_gestos_cruzando-los-dedos2_en.PlanetaEmoticon.com.gif
mistake.

Maybe it's time to put down the stones and let her be.
I must not have gotten the memo. She repented? Lk 17:3

See:

"Stop Me! Before I Forgive Again..." by Bob Enyart

As a reminder PureX is number 37 on Satan, Inc. (TOL Heretics list) in "The 'Jesus is not God' people (Non-trinitarians) category. :burnlib:

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
She spoke candidly of the humiliation she suffered due to a 1998 sex scandal with then US president Bill Clinton and said her reason for breaking years of silence had nothing to do with politics.

"It is time to stop tip-toeing around my past," Lewinsky said during an on-stage Ted talk during which, at moments, she welled with emotion..."

:rotfl: