Nick M's awesome lack of vocabulary

bybee

Then why would you say she is an elder, educated and informed? She says God wants aborted babies and Nazis to slaughter Jews, Catholic Priests, the elderly, and the disabled? She says everything, every little detail is his will and is good that he damns people to hell for his good pleasure.

She is an evil despicable person.

I believe her to be misguided and rigid in her beliefs. That does not preclude being knowledgeable.
I am absolutely opposed to a belief in any form of predestination.
But, as I have stated many times, I am grateful to be free to be me and the corollary to that is that I must support your right to be you.
I do not feel free to condemn others.
You do.
That is your privilege.
I feel absolutely secure in my salvation.
So,
if I rub shoulders with Nang or Granite or Stu or even Meshak for that matter, so what?
They cannot harm me and...I might help them?
A Christian is free to love abundantly or not.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I do not feel free to condemn others.

If you are a saint, then it is your responsibility. And we are not talking about those that are lost, but TOL. Everybody here knows the good news of salvation. Those here reject it and pervert it hoping others will be pulled from the faith.

You are an idiot if you think they don't know the gospel after being here.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, I believe God Almighty is running the universe, down to every detail, according to His predetermined will and good pleasure.
Do you disagree?

God never rejected the reprobate according to His foreknowledge of their actions. God rejects reprobates according to His will.
God formed all men, either for dishonor or honor, according to His willful purposes and good pleasure.
To reject this truth is disbelief and a rejection of Sovereign God Himself.

Anybody that does not sharply rebuke this hag is with her.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
If you are a saint, then it is your responsibility.

WRONG!!

God alone is good and God alone has the right to Judge His creatures.

There is no scripture that says sinners have the right to judge other sinners.

Vengeance is Mine, says the Lord.

And we are not talking about those that are lost, but TOL. Everybody here knows the good news of salvation. Those here reject it and pervert it hoping others will be pulled from the faith.

TOL regulars, regularly preach a false gospel, and that is why there is disturbance from the sons of God on TOL, who oppose TOL's false teachings.

And you and your sect do not like it, but your displeasure still does not give any of you on TOL the right to judge others to hell or to Smack Down Truth as revealed in the entirety of the Bible.

john w

Hall of Fame
Oh Bybee . . . for some strange reason, I often get find it in me to defend myself, from public ridicule and hateful persecution.

Please forgive me, for this terrible weakness of character and intelligence!

Bah . . .

NOT!

You hypocrite, with your "bah" spam.

john w

Hall of Fame
You already knew what? That Nick is mean-spirited?

Finally, one of his sect admit the fact . . .

"Sect" is a biblical word, that was dispargingly leveled at Paul, you clueless one. Of course, you have no need to know that, being an "elect one," and all that satanic jazz, even though you're a biblical knowledge midget, eh loser?

I know, I know....bah....

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If you are a saint, then it is your responsibility. And we are not talking about those that are lost, but TOL. Everybody here knows the good news of salvation. Those here reject it and pervert it hoping others will be pulled from the faith.

You think salvation is in knowing the right formula.

You have to know the right Person and your stupid attacks show you do not know Him.

LA

john w

Hall of Fame
WRONG!!

God alone is good and God alone has the right to Judge His creatures.

There is no scripture that says sinners have the right to judge other sinners.

As usual, you winged that, evil "lady:"

1 Corinthians 2:15 KJV
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

But, of course, to the satanic Clavinist/Calvinist, such as evil "woman" Naggie, the word "all," does not really mean "all.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Anybody that does not sharply rebuke this hag is with her.

I wonder how Nick would react if anyone ever called his wife a "hag?"

My husband reacted to my being called hateful names early, when I first joined TOL, when I was especially reviled by a very hateful TOL member (Clete), which provoked his natural response, and caused my husband to be permanently banned for his reaction. (Even though, in doing so, he did not resort to profanity; not even the curse, "BS"!)

(This info is for those of you who wonder why my husband does not speak up for me. My protecter and Godly spouse, is not allowed on TOL.)

But I have Christian brethren who do take my part, and they are all written in the Lord's Book of Remembrance for their brave, faithful, and loving words on my behalf. Malachi 3:16

God bless my genuine and brave brothers in the Lord!

So say,

Jim and Nang

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I am nineteen years old, will be twenty in a couple weeks.
So at this point you're still finishing up the whole prefrontal cortex business and are much more emotionally stimulated and influenced in terms of decisions than you will be in a few years.

I'm already at the point of near-insanity when it comes to the stupidity of the average person. And the average person here is even dumber than the average person in general. People are both stupid and evil
They mostly aren't at all. Your problem is that you possess the deadly combination of youth and intelligence without sufficient perspective to know how to value it or others. A great deal of what you think you understand now will probably only embarrass you later. The good news is those of us who've lived rings around you and have used the time well enough will tend to smile at you when you write something like that.

...I honestly shudder to think how cynical I'm going to be when I'm Nang's age.
It could happen. Or you could resemble John the Beloved. It depends on how wisely you use your future.
I get more and more cynical by the year.
You're too young to have a meaningful sample. Like trying to predict the weather by looking at a decade.

I think its amazing, and a wonderful testimony to God's grace, that Nang is as patient with you all (and me) as she is.
I think it will be interesting to see what you think about any of this in, say, twenty or thirty years.

God bless her.
God bless all of us, young and less so. :e4e: