Nick M's awesome lack of vocabulary

Christian Liberty

I know kids! And, you kids must realize that, your brain isn't
fully developed until, age, 25! So, your opinion is eligible to
be ignored until you reach your full intellectual growth!

Sorry but, you're old enough to be my Grandson however,
your not old enough to post a relevant comment! Come
back when you've reached your full potential! Then, perhaps
I'll respect your opinions? Perhaps?

1 Timothy 4:12

Patient?

What a joke!!!!!!

There's only so much a person can take. There are many here who deserve a hundred times any harsh responses Nang has given.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
Oh Bybee . . . for some strange reason, I often get find it in me to defend myself, from public ridicule and hateful persecution.

Please forgive me, for this terrible weakness of character and intelligence!

Bah . . .

NOT!
Is this part of your answer? "terrible weakness of character and intelligence!"

Would you enjoy seeing worse abuse shown against my person and my Christian testimony by Nick?

Why?

You tell me why? Way are you so bothered by this?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is a big wide wonderful world Nick.
I know some stuff.

Then why would you say she is an elder, educated and informed? She says God wants aborted babies and Nazis to slaughter Jews, Catholic Priests, the elderly, and the disabled? She says everything, every little detail is his will and is good that he damns people to hell for his good pleasure.

She is an evil despicable person.

Christian Liberty

I really tink you should. :)

Were you commenting on the typo? Or are you actually saying I should trust her moral judgment?
Then why would you say she is an elder, educated and informed? She says God wants aborted babies and Nazis to slaughter Jews, Catholic Priests, the elderly, and the disabled? She says everything, every little detail is his will and is good that he damns people to hell for his good pleasure.

She is an evil despicable person.

19 You will say to me then, “Why does he still find fault? For who can resist his will?” 20 But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me like this?” 21 Has the potter no right over the clay, to make out of the same lump one vessel for honorable use and another for dishonorable use? 22 What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction,

Evil, despicable Nang. Following after evil, despicable Paul. Shame on her...